PDA

View Full Version : Need to go up the chain at iMotorsports

Rogue Hawk
07-12-2016, 03:35 PM
My F3 has been at iMotorsports for six weeks now partially disassembled and forgotten in the middle of riding season. I have no beef with there service department. But I need to talk to whomever is in charge because the service manager can only rely messages and has no real power to get thing done.

Chupaca
07-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Call BRP and open a case file and get the ball rolling. Some dealerships don't have a clear cut chain of command...:gaah:they need help as well and this will help ....

ARtraveler
07-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Time to get BRP involved.

brp.care@brp.com

This one works to get the ball rolling between you and BRP. They may have to contact the dealer separately and get the ball rolling with them.

Sam Mac
07-12-2016, 07:51 PM
Six weeks, what is wrong with it? Sounds like a long time to me.

flaggerphil
07-13-2016, 01:52 AM
Six WEEKS? That's outrageous. You can't contact the general manager?

Rogue Hawk
07-13-2016, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the advice.

It has an issue with metal shards inside the transmission. So the mechanics need to replace it. But they are waiting on the part, and it's been several weeks now.

Fatcycledaddy
07-13-2016, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the advice.

It has an issue with metal shards inside the transmission. So the mechanics need to replace it. But they are waiting on the part, and it's been several weeks now.

If they are waiting on the part it is not the dealers fault, so going up the chain there probably wont help.
I definitely think getting BRP involved would be the best route. BRP is the only one that could get the parts out sooner.