View Full Version : yesterday a sad day

vided
07-12-2016, 05:06 AM

Lin
07-12-2016, 05:27 AM
Very sorry for your loss.

wyliec
07-12-2016, 05:43 AM
Our pets are part of our family, and it hurts when they leave us. Sorry for the loss.

cuznjohn
07-12-2016, 05:50 AM
so sorry for your loss

Bob Denman
07-12-2016, 06:49 AM
I am sorry for your loss... :pray:

Pets always fill our lives with love and warmth...

...And leave such a big hole in them, when they leave... :shocked:

https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Snoops will there: waiting for you...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you...

Sam Mac
07-12-2016, 06:52 AM
RIP Snoops. So sorry for your loss. :pray:

PrairieSpyder
07-12-2016, 08:14 AM
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. 133741

https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Orange Spyder Man
07-12-2016, 08:50 AM
very sorry for your loss.... pups sure bring a lot of love & happiness into our lives... i love dogs .. I have 2 mini Schnauzers they are my best friends..

osm

vided
07-12-2016, 09:11 AM
my granddaughter and snoops both as pups ( same age )

Tazzel
07-12-2016, 09:22 AM
I have been watching "Hope For Paws" videos on YouTube. It makes me feel better about the pets I have lost because I gave them such a good life compared to what happens to some pets. Donate or join a rescue group. It helps heal the soul.

Chupaca
07-12-2016, 09:50 AM
:pray:'s I know too well what you are going through... I know not much will help but I find the memories do the most for me....

OJ UK
07-12-2016, 12:22 PM
It's always difficult when a much loved pet dies. They have been a part of your family and their
absence is hard to come to terms with. You have my sincere condolences.

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-12-2016, 01:26 PM
:pray:'s I know too well what you are going through... I know not much will help but I find the memories do the most for me....
:agree: ..... When Max goes, I will be devastated .......You have my sympathies ......Mike :thumbup:

ARtraveler
07-12-2016, 01:58 PM
So very sorry for your loss my friend. Our pets are a very big part of our family and we come to love them in many ways.

Thanks folks for posting the Rainbow Bridge. I have this printed out and framed on one of my bookcases. Each time I read it, it brings tears to my eyes as I remember the friends who have gone before me. It's going to be one heck of a party when I arrive. Cocoa, Scotty, Foxy, Cinnamon.

Thankful for the pets we have and appreciate them every day. After your grief settles, maybe there will be another pet that can stand in for your beloved friend.

These farewell to pets posts, always make me teary eyed and somewhat reflective.

Bob Denman
07-12-2016, 02:22 PM
:shocked: Me too... :shocked:

But that's what makes our furry friends so awesome: they remind us of the unconditional love that they give, while asking for almost nothing in return.

...Other than belly-rubs, and a game of catch, with their favorite Ball! :D

mowin
07-12-2016, 02:50 PM
:shocked: Me too... :shocked:

But that's what makes our furry friends so awesome: they remind us of the unconditional love that they give, while asking for almost nothing in return.

...Other than belly-rubs, and a game of catch, with their favorite Ball! :D

And a piece of your steak.:bbq:.

Vivid, so sorry for your loss. :pray::pray:. There definitely more than just a pet. There family.

vided
07-12-2016, 03:03 PM
All for your thoughts.
What made it even more difficult was
I had to make the decision that her time had
arrived.
The vet came to Snoops house and I
held her till she was gone, and then a bit
more.
Barry

mowin
07-12-2016, 05:15 PM
All for your thoughts.
arrived.
more.
Barry

Well did the same with Sammy last yr. Vet came to the house. Easier on us and Sammy.
Deciding when to make that call is difficult, but it's the greatest act of kindness you can give your furry friend.

Sam Mac
07-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Damn this is a painful thread to read. I feel so bad for you that you have no idea.

rcantrell52
07-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Sorry for your loss of a precious family member.

Reese

Bob Denman
07-12-2016, 05:42 PM
All for your thoughts.
arrived.
more.
Barry

:shocked: We did the same for our Ozzie...
Typing through tears again... :shocked:

Netminder
07-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Sorry to hear you've lost a good friend.:pray::pray:

Pampurrs
07-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Not too many things sadder than losing a dog. My heart goes out to you.

Pam

cptjam
07-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Hurts like hell. Sux massively. Drink heavily. When you recover, find a rescue pup. They live and love hard and fast. Gone too soon. I know all too well. Just when you think there will never be a dog that loves you that much, you meet your new best friend. My kids accuse me of loving my dogs more than them.....and they would be right! No kid ever blew threw an electric fence just to sit beside me! Never saw a kid leap 6 feet in the air at the sight of me, ever! So, dogs rule!! Heal, and find a new one. It helps in the healing process!

2dogs
07-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Hope this helps...............

Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife, Lisa, and their little boy, Shane, were all very attached to Belker, and they were hoping for a miracle.
I examined Belker and found he was dying of cancer. I told the family we couldn’t do anything for Belker, and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home.
As we made arrangements, Ron and Lisa told me they thought it would be good for six-year-old Shane to observe the procedure. They felt as though Shane might learn something from the experience.
The next day, I felt the familiar catch in my throat as Belker’s family surrounded him. Shane seemed so calm, petting the old dog for the last time, that I wondered if he understood what was going on. Within a few minutes, Belker slipped peacefully away.
The little boy seemed to accept Belker’s transition without any difficulty or confusion. We sat together for a while after Belker’s death, wondering aloud about the sad fact that animal lives are shorter than human lives.
Shane, who had been listening quietly, piped up, “I know why.”
Startled, we all turned to him. What came out of his mouth next stunned me. I’d never heard a more comforting explanation. He said, “People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?”
The six-year-old continued, “Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”