PDA

View Full Version : HOME/from Santa Fe & Four Corners

TXrider
07-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Howdy Y'all,
Just pulled in yesterday from my Four Corners Tour and Santa Fe Convention.:doorag: It was an amazing trip!:thumbup:
Spyder [Pony] performed flawlessly. Looks like my husband is now interested in three wheels.:yes:
As soon as I download the pics I'll be posting a few.

Just wanted to give a huge shout out [THANK YOU] to Les and Kaye Caswell [and the mechanics] at CASWELL CYCLE!! We we're back on the road in no time. They made room for our Spyders also had a spare for us to sight-see around town and grab a great lunch at the Sportsman's Cafe in Mora, MN. Mora is a very unique and interesting town.
The guys [our mechanics], sorry I didn't get the names, even found my friend, Laura's Spyder 'Max' wasn't assembled properly [no spacers installed by the back shock and it was pushed over to one side - no wonder it wasn't working]:bowdown:. They also found a warped brake rotor on mine. We found our Spyder's serviced and ready for the other half of our Four Corner's Tour in less than half a day!!! So if you happen to be in the neighborhood check out Caswell's Cycle and say howdy to Les, Kaye and the guys a great bunch of folks!!:thumbup::clap: