PDA

View Full Version : Squared Away! With a little help from my friends...

Pampurrs
07-07-2016, 04:54 PM
I met Joe and Ann Meyer (Squared Away) for the first time a couple months ago when they were here in Phoenix doing laser alignments. It took me about five minutes to know that these are two people that I could consider to be friends, and I don't allow very many people into my close circle of friends. One of things that Joe and Ann impressed upon me after they did my alignment and installed my cat bypass, is that I could call upon them anytime I needed help.

Today, I was installing the blinker module onto the TricLED fender lights that I had installed a couple of weeks ago. I followed the instructions to the letter, but could not get it to work. I called upon Joe and Ann for help.

Joe took the time to talk to me on the phone. Turns out the instructions are misleading, and Joe walked me through it until I got the blinker module to work. For the second time, I was Squared Away.
He had no obligation to help me. He didn't make any money. He just did it because he likes to help people. He is a Saint in my opinion.

Anyone who is thinking about a laser alignment and has reservations about going an extra couple of hundred miles to get it done by Squared Away, know this: These folks will take care of you. Not just the perfect alignment that they do, but everything about your Spyder. Joe and Ann are friends to the entire Spyder community, and they care enough to go the distance to help.

Thank you Joe and Ann. You are an asset to our community.

Pam

SpyderAnn01
07-07-2016, 05:00 PM
That is so very nice of you Pam. You can call Joe anytime just not before 8:00 am Pacific time. :yikes:

cptjam
07-07-2016, 10:45 PM
My pleasure! That's why the sticker goes in the frunk! Open Frunk, call number! Cheers! Joe