PDA

View Full Version : Bad Vibrations- anyone else make a dampener kit?

Mosess01
07-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Called this gent down in Florida and he smooth spyder .could not understand a word he said. Tried to buy a belt tensioner. Sense I did not understand the guy is there any one else that make a kit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

KX5062
07-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Your post is confusing, but Baker Built also makes one.

pitzerwm
07-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Called this gent down in Florida and he smooth spyder .could not understand a word he said. Tried to buy a belt tensioner. Sense I did not understand the guy is there any one else that make a kit.

Mosess01 it appears that English isn't you native language. Having lived outside the US and not being able to speak the local language, I understand completely. You might want to find someone that can help you as a translator, to help solve your issues. Jim (Smooth Spyder) is an old fart but his English is normal. A few ago you had a pretty negative thread and it is obvious that you are angry with BRP and maybe your local dealer. I certainly understand that too. BUT I think that if you can find someone that can translate and knows a little about your bike, life will be easier.

MOSESS
07-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Bad Vibes

My English is just fine, I was in a very foil mod the day of this occurrence. An yes I do have a beef with BRP. as many of you should also be very upset. If the vendor had spoken up just little so I could understand him we would not be having this pissing contest. So take cares , Know with that said Pilzerwm .I am not one of those good old boys . I am only here to gather info to make my riding more enjoyable so I am not the one okay,

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
07-11-2016, 07:46 AM
type slower, use spell checker

PMK
07-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Before you spend your money, reset the belt to the lower specs published in the service bulletin.

PMK
07-11-2016, 08:11 AM
type slower, use spell checker

Might help, but it appears he is using TapaTalk on his phone, so not as good as posting here from a PC in some cases.

The Governor
07-11-2016, 08:42 AM
OK, So what is the problem? Belt vibration? Tire? When does it happen? Does increasing or decreasing throttle help? Make worse?
Details, please.

Mosess01
07-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Problem solved.

Mosess01
07-15-2016, 05:26 PM
Thanks guys I solved my issue. But still not pleased with BRP

Bob Denman
07-15-2016, 06:04 PM
:congrats: But I'd love to hear what you did, in order to to solve the problem... :dontknow: