PDA

View Full Version : 622 trailer lock removal

tghog
07-05-2016, 12:25 PM
I am on my 3rd spyder and need to switch the lock out of my brp 622 trailer,,I don't remember how to do it. I know it is very simple as I did it on the last one ,,just don't remember how and there are no instructions with new barrel

SpyderAnn01
07-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Go to the search area and search on trailer lock there was s post yesterday on the subject which you should find helpful.

Brentc
07-05-2016, 04:59 PM
There's an excellent YouTube video out there too. Just do a search you'll find it. :thumbup:

Bfromla
07-05-2016, 10:09 PM
There's an excellent YouTube video out there too. Just do a search you'll find it. :thumbup:

Here it skips the step where you remove the housing from the trailer but handy all the same
https://youtu.be/df6GC6dbo7M

I wasn't there but I still care! POW /MIA VETS

sidecarrick
07-06-2016, 09:41 AM
I am on my 3rd spyder and need to switch the lock out of my brp 622 trailer,,I don't remember how to do it. I know it is very simple as I did it on the last one ,,just don't remember how and there are no instructions with new barrel
I would like to do that to my 622. How do you place the order for the new barrel with the key on the newer spyder?

jaherbst
07-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Not as easy as it sounds. If I remember correctly you will need the original key to remove the lock you want to change and the extra barrel that came with your new Spyder. Same Keying. (you did save the second barrel/extra barrel did you not?

Jack