PDA

View Full Version : Rear audio speakers

jima
07-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Good afternoon all happy Fourth of July I have a 2014 can a.m. RTS and I have four speakers
And come to find out I didn't have any rear speakers and they said I did and I when I call BRP up they said it was a option but on the paper it said a king was up for speaker stereo system so can somebody tell me that has a 2014 RTS If they actually have rear speakers . I think you for all the help advance

Deanna777
07-04-2016, 07:09 PM
I have rear speakers on my 2014RTS-SE6.

Check your settings in your " preference screen" on your dashboard.

Deanna

wd8ajj
07-04-2016, 08:32 PM
I have a 14 RT-s also and yes it has rear speakers standard. I agree that check the settings on the dash that it's set for front/rear and the fader is set to 0

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-04-2016, 09:38 PM
Somebody's throwing the BS ...................I have a 2014 RT...............BASIC ....and I had rear speakers when I bought the Spyder..........I swapped them out because they were not very good .....but they were there when I purchased........Mike :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Good afternoon all happy Fourth of July I have a 2014 can a.m. RTS and I have four speakers
And come to find out I didn't have any rear speakers and they said I did and I when I call BRP up they said it was a option but on the paper it said a king was up for speaker stereo system so can somebody tell me that has a 2014 RTS If they actually have rear speakers . I think you for all the help advance
How do you know there are NO REAR SPEAKERS ?????.....................Mike :thumbup:

Bob Denman
07-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Go into your preferences screen.
Push the "down" button, until you see "Audio in the LH list...
Hit the "right" button, and move over to the center list. You should now be able to scroll down to the fader settings. When you get to it: hit the right button again, and that'll give you the opportunity to scroll up or down through the front to rear balance settings for your speakers. My guess, is that it has been set at "full-front".

wanderingman
07-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Go into your preferences screen.
Push the "down" button, until you see "Audio in the LH list...
Hit the "right" button, and move over to the center list. You should now be able to scroll down to the fader settings. When you get to it: hit the right button again, and that'll give you the opportunity to scroll up or down through the front to rear balance settings for your speakers. My guess, is that it has been set at "full-front".

I am having the same problem. The manual does not give the info you have posted. I am going to try this. I am quite sure I have speakers, as my wife said she heard them before there was service done on our Spyder. I am going to follow your instructions and see if I get my sound back.