PDA

View Full Version : East Tenneessee Spyder Ryders

Spydergirl831
07-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Looking for Ryders in the East TN area. I am in Knoxville and I am looking for Spyder Ryder Clubs. So far I am not seeing any groups around this area. If anyone is interested in getting together for a ride around the area let me know. I am a new Ryder and I have a 2014 RSS. I have not met anyone yet that owns a Spyder. I would love to get a few Ryders together and meet up.

BajaRon
07-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Looking for Ryders in the East TN area. I am in Knoxville and I am looking for Spyder Ryder Clubs. So far I am not seeing any groups around this area. If anyone is interested in getting together for a ride around the area let me know. I am a new Ryder and I have a 2014 RSS. I have not met anyone yet that owns a Spyder. I would love to get a few Ryders together and meet up.

They are out here. Hopefully, you'll get something going!

CanAmMick
07-04-2016, 06:21 PM

You should plan on attending the Smokey Mountail Rally in October, 6th thru the 9th:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?88835-Smoky-Mountain-rally-2016-NEW-MANAGEMENT

Should be a lot of fun!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?95273-Smokey-Mountail-Rally-Oct-6-9-2016

pwm
07-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Howdy as we say in Knoxville. There are a few of us that get together and ride often. I travel a lot so I don't make every ride but when I'm in, we ride almost every day. Got in a little over 500 miles in this weekend.

tmcquain
07-28-2016, 01:14 PM
We lI've in Maryville, would love to hook up with some other Spyder owners in this area to ride !

Questions
11-27-2016, 11:28 PM
We recently purchased a Spyder. We live in Cosby, Tennesssee and would love to meet and ride with some fellow Spyder owners. We are not far from Dandridge.

acpd22
11-27-2016, 11:55 PM
I would love to meet with some Tennessee riders, but I think I'm done till spring except for maybe a short trip here close. After hitting the deer a month ago today, I make it a point to be back home before dusk.

pwm
11-28-2016, 04:25 PM
We recently purchased a Spyder. We live in Cosby, Tennesssee and would love to meet and ride with some fellow Spyder owners. We are not far from Dandridge.I'm down in Seymour and we ride all the time. Got in 225 miles yesterday up in Rogersville and Greenville. Came back down 321. You're welcome to ride with us anytime.

Wormie
08-10-2017, 01:47 PM
I live in Morristown and ride a 2012 RT also have a friend who has an RT you can contact me at
wormie@lcs.net I had some health issues and did not get to ride for a couple of years trying to get started again.

I'm down in Seymour and we ride all the time. Got in 225 miles yesterday up in Rogersville and Greenville. Came back down 321. You're welcome to ride with us anytime.

pwm
08-10-2017, 05:51 PM
I live in Morristown and ride a 2012 RT also have a friend who has an RT you can contact me at
wormie@lcs.net I had some health issues and did not get to ride for a couple of years trying to get started again.
email sent

mark4Jesus
10-06-2017, 02:14 AM
I live about 25 miles north of Chattanooga. Next time someone plans on a ride post here and I'll see if we can make it. We bought our first Spyder a week ago today. Excited to ryde!

pwm
10-06-2017, 07:19 AM
I live about 25 miles north of Chattanooga. Next time someone plans on a ride post here and I'll see if we can make it. We bought our first Spyder a week ago today. Excited to ryde!
We rode down to Pikeville and had BBQ last weekend.

mark4Jesus
10-06-2017, 08:49 AM
We rode down to Pikeville and had BBQ last weekend.

The other side of the mountain, but still close!

Fire34
09-16-2018, 11:58 AM
Same here would like to hook up with others also

Dave

pwm
09-16-2018, 07:32 PM
Same here would like to hook up with others also

Dave
We usually get 3 or 4 rides out your way each fall. Gonna be hard this year as I am working in FL

sledge
11-28-2021, 09:16 PM
I live few miles from Jonesborough Tn. and 40 miles from Bristol Tn./Va, only had my 2011 Spyder since July 2021 , and before cold weather I put little over 3,000 miles on it . would like to meet and ride some with spyder owners this coming spring . I am 70 years old , have some health problems , but , couple weeks ago I rode across the Smokies and that one day ride was 321 miles .

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-28-2021, 11:46 PM
I live few miles from Jonesborough Tn. and 40 miles from Bristol Tn./Va, only had my 2011 Spyder since July 2021 , and before cold weather I put little over 3,000 miles on it . would like to meet and ride some with spyder owners this coming spring . I am 70 years old , have some health problems , but , couple weeks ago I rode across the Smokies and that one day ride was 321 miles .

Dear member ..... this thread is over 5 years old, was posted by a new member that only has ONE post and has no activity since that date in 2016 ...... I'm guessing you won't be hearing back from them on this ..... good luck .... Mike :thumbup:..... PS if you want to make contact with other riders in your area I suggest you start you own thread asking for assistance .....

Peter Aawen
11-29-2021, 12:42 AM
Dear member ..... this thread is over 5 years old, was posted by a new member that only has ONE post and has no activity since that date in 2016 ...... I'm guessing you won't be hearing back from them on this ..... good luck .... Mike :thumbup:..... PS if you want to make contact with other riders in your area I suggest you start you own thread asking for assistance .....

Yep, as Mike posted above, the 'New Member' who started this thread joined the Forum back in July 2016; posted the original post in the thread just over 10 minutes later; then closed their Forum session just over 1.25 hours after that..... and hasn't been back on the Forum since! :rolleyes:

That said Sledge, sure, you could start your own thread to try & achieve the same thing, but as you can see from the other Members from Knoxville & the surrounding areas who've posted here, even if not all that recently, there's nothing to stop you using this thread to contact other nearby members &/or arrange rydes, meet-ups, etc. ;) It might even help to keep all the East Tennessee & surrounding area Ryder discussion in the one thread. :thumbup: However, once again like Mike mentioned, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Spydergirl831 to reply, cos I really doubt that'll happen.... altho it has only been a touch over 5 years?? :dontknow:

Either way, Good Luck :cheers:

RocketMoto
04-18-2022, 07:13 PM
My wife and I live in Oak Ridge and just bought our 2nd spyder after several years of not owning one. We had a bad experience with electrical gremlins and went back to two wheels. Now we are giving it a try again and loving it. We would be happy to meet up and go for a ride sometime. I am currently fitting anew rear tire and doing an oil change. I don't know what the previous owner had done so I would like to start with fresh oil and filter, so I know that it has been done, it only has 8500 miles on it. I also run a motorcycle repair shop out of the house.

sledge
02-04-2023, 12:09 AM
Yep, as Mike posted above, the 'New Member' who started this thread joined the Forum back in July 2016; posted the original post in the thread just over 10 minutes later; then closed their Forum session just over 1.25 hours after that..... and hasn't been back on the Forum since! :rolleyes:

That said Sledge, sure, you could start your own thread to try & achieve the same thing, but as you can see from the other Members from Knoxville & the surrounding areas who've posted here, even if not all that recently, there's nothing to stop you using this thread to contact other nearby members &/or arrange rydes, meet-ups, etc. ;) It might even help to keep all the East Tennessee & surrounding area Ryder discussion in the one thread. :thumbup: However, once again like Mike mentioned, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Spydergirl831 to reply, cos I really doubt that'll happen.... altho it has only been a touch over 5 years?? :dontknow:

Either way, Good Luck :cheers:

ohhhhhh I had no idea well its no big thing anyway I was never into a big lot of bikes at one time all it takes is 1 to cause some big problems and I really don't need any Problems... LOL... but thanks anyway and good luck to you folks.

mark4Jesus
05-10-2023, 09:24 AM
Although the original poster quit, this is still a good place for others to connect.