PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

dadof4
06-28-2016, 04:59 PM
I'm pretty sure no one knew I was gone though. I tore my knee up last year playing pickleball and missed most of the riding season. I tore my other knee up this year playing pickleball again. I gave it a go today and I was able to get on and off without a problem. I think I'll give up pickleball!

Pampurrs
06-28-2016, 05:06 PM
I don't know what pickleball is, but I think I would give it up too if I were you ;)

Welcome back!

Pam

wyliec
06-28-2016, 05:25 PM
Have you given up overdoing it on the treadmill? Glad to see you back.

Chupaca
06-28-2016, 05:32 PM
Glad your back and able to ryde...Yeah..!! I'd give up anything that would keep me from ryding...:thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-28-2016, 05:44 PM
:clap: Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you decided against any further carnage to your knees... :D
Are you still making those cool wooden signs?

Jheck
06-28-2016, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=Pampurrs;1149278]I don't know what pickleball is, but I think I would give it up too if I were you ;)

Welcome back!

Pickle ball. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMrjHr8V0L

dadof4
06-28-2016, 06:12 PM
Have you given up overdoing it on the treadmill? Glad to see you back.

You remembered! About 3 years ago while I'm running on treadmill this guy walks up and says "You're going to ruin your knees landing on your heals like that". I said to myself "What the hell does he know"? Now I know what he knows.

dadof4
06-28-2016, 06:15 PM
:clap: Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you decided against any further carnage to your knees... :D
Are you still making those cool wooden signs?.

Thanks Bob. Yes, now that I can navigate the basement stairs again.

Bob Denman
06-28-2016, 06:16 PM
:clap: :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
06-28-2016, 06:24 PM
:welcome: Good idea to give up pickleball. :thumbup:

wyliec
06-28-2016, 06:54 PM
You remembered! About 3 years ago while I'm running on treadmill this guy walks up and says "You're going to ruin your knees landing on your heals like that". I said to myself "What the hell does he know"? Now I know what he knows.

Actually, I was talking last year when you passed out right after a workout on the treadmill, and was taken to the hospital. I believe you said you were on medication which suppressed your heart rate. You needed to have your spyder taken home from where you had parked it b/c you were in the hospital. grumpy bob picked up your spyder from where you had parked it, and I think you made him a nice wooden plaque.

SteveP
06-28-2016, 07:02 PM
Do you hit the ball with the pickle or throw the ball AT the pickles :dontknow:

dadof4
06-28-2016, 07:10 PM
Actually, I was talking last year when you passed out right after a workout on the treadmill, and was taken to the hospital. I believe you said you were on medication which suppressed your heart rate. You needed to have your spyder taken home from where you had parked it b/c you were in the hospital. grumpy bob picked up your spyder from where you had parked it, and I think you made him a nice wooden plaque.

Right on. That was 2014. Time flies when you're having fun. I did make Grumpy Bob a plaque. Given what he did for me, I really don't think he's that grumpy.

stillriding
06-29-2016, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=Pampurrs;1149278]I don't know what pickleball is, but I think I would give it up too if I were you ;)

Welcome back!

Pickle ball. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMrjHr8V0L
​Tried to view, but the " video does not exist."