PDA

View Full Version : WOO-HOO Kalamazoo- and a big thank you!

mstella101
06-27-2016, 12:36 PM
TRIPLE SHOUT OUT
1st -Gene Delancey AKA Chupaka for all the info for making a luggage rack for the backrest- yesterday I got to try it out on my trek to Kalamazoo Mi from Chicago. It worked great- I look forward to using it on extended trips. Gene all the commented on what a nice rack! lotta jokes on that comment!haha

2nd - Joe and Ann Meyer AKA Squared Away- I was the last Spyder they worked on yesterday in the blistering heat and humidity, they checked my alignment, it was within specs. But what I was happiest about was the two of them hooking up my Tricled fender blinkers- I probably overused them on my way home- but man are they great.
BTW not being very mechanically inclined- after watching those two pro's work and them explaining as they went along- I am little more knowledgeable and a little less fearful of taking stuff apart on my Spyder. Those two are troopers

3rd - Al Faust AKA Igetaround- Thanks so much for your hospitality and garage- Kalamazoo wouldn't have happened without you! What a generous host

And it was great meeting everyone else that was there- Deb my wife loved your homemade carmel corn!

Thanks for a great afternoon

ARtraveler
06-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Gettogethers with new friends. It just does not get any better. :bowdown::bowdown::firstplace::firstplace:

Chupaca
06-27-2016, 05:57 PM
That's what happens when you get to go to a get together with the squared away crew...:yes::yes:Things just work out and the day is a complete success...:2thumbs:

Glad I could help....:nopic: of the rack and the lights...

SpyderAnn01
06-28-2016, 07:41 AM
It was great meeting you, I hope you had a good ride home.

cptjam
06-28-2016, 07:47 AM
Glad you like it!! Thanks for making the trip! One caveat; we had Squared him Away at another event, so he wanted a re-check. Still on spec! We love to see that! The lights are great, and more visibility is always better!!