PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Gathering Add on's

Dc8cappie
06-27-2016, 07:51 AM
Attended Spyder Gathering this past weekend on Kissimmee Florida and stopped by Spyderpops in the venders area. When I left the Spyder was happier and my pockets were lighter.

I added the unlit skid plate, Bajaron torsion bar, LED head lamps, belt rock guard, and a few lights for rear accent and turn/brake lights. Did the country ride the next day and like the sway bar, couple behind me liked the added lights and I hope I never need the skid plate but if I goof, it's there.

Nice first Florida Gathering, must give the crew that put it on a hand as they had to make late changes in where the vender area was because the area by the host hotel was lost and they had to arrange for a new location.

Next year I'm hoping they pick an earlier month when the temperature will be cooler for the rides and vender who were doing installs. This year the gathering was limited to 150 people but hopefully next year there won't be any limit and it can expand, add venders and grow.

Congratulations to the U.S. Spyersrider chapters that put on the Gathering, great work, looking forward to next year. Say maybe April?