PDA

View Full Version : anybody been out up north?

SethO
03-16-2009, 12:25 AM
been out three times this year, got about 200 miles on sence I bought it in feb 28, I'm up in bemidji.

Questions
04-18-2009, 03:48 PM
I've been up to Hibbing, MN and beyond about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Still some snow on the ground, but all the looks from the people on the Iron Range was well worth the drive!! It was 23 F on the start of the day and got up to 45 by the time I got home!! Woo Hoo!!!:spyder:

SethO
04-21-2009, 02:05 AM
call me if anyone is riding up north 218-556-3994, I work every other weekend and every monday and tuesday. People say I ride faster than average but will ride with anyone that isn't blasted drunk. Seth

jnt
04-27-2009, 11:00 AM
(SethO:) been out three times this year, got about 200 miles on sence I bought it in feb 28, I'm up in bemidji.

welcome:2thumbs: Us down here have been out for a while. W and I have been talkin about a Brainerd run later - will let you know if we do.

(Traumapilot:) I've been up to Hibbing, MN and beyond about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Still some snow on the ground, but all the looks from the people on the Iron Range was well worth the drive!! It was 23 F on the start of the day and got up to 45 by the time I got home!! Woo Hoo!!!

welcome:yes: That's a nice run for SC to Hibbing. Lots of good roads with not much traffic (except weekends, of course).