PDA

View Full Version : has anyone been able to contact Wiredux LLC with questions

bikerjays
06-24-2016, 10:56 AM
I recently purchased and received the Wiredux Daytime running light kit WD-DRL. I was very disappointed with what I received. The picture on the web site showed 5 light strips, Top A frame, lower A frame and along the bottom edge of the Frunk. What one actually gets is only 2 light strips for the top A frame with connectors. Very expensive for what you receive.
I have sent a contact to them 2 time with no responses. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Until this is resolved, Please be aware of a possible issue with Wiredux products.

Bob Denman
06-24-2016, 11:00 AM
Send him a PM through the forum: he'll see it! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
06-24-2016, 01:12 PM
Send him a P.M. He will answer you.

Cruzr Joe

Wiredux
06-24-2016, 01:18 PM
I recently purchased and received the Wiredux Daytime running light kit WD-DRL. I was very disappointed with what I received. The picture on the web site showed 5 light strips, Top A frame, lower A frame and along the bottom edge of the Frunk. What one actually gets is only 2 light strips for the top A frame with connectors. Very expensive for what you receive.
I have sent a contact to them 2 time with no responses. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Until this is resolved, Please be aware of a possible issue with Wiredux products.

I have tried to email you back as well as call the number you have provided. I responded to your PM via Spyderlovers.

BeRight
06-24-2016, 03:05 PM
No issues that I can see - price seems reasonable to me

"DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS

http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/r-aea607518b9d156a0758e03ddc1c45fb298a836c/themes/GreaseMonkey/images/IcoRating5.png 2 product reviews (http://www.wireduxled.com/daytime-running-lights/#ProductReviews)

$55.00

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The color temperature makes your Spyder stand out day or night giving your added visability.
Kit comes only with the Top "A" Arm
Mounts easily to the top “A” arm.
Comes with OEM power bridge, alcohol and primer for easy installation."

Cruzr Joe
06-24-2016, 03:32 PM
No issues that I can see - price seems reasonable to me

"DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS

http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/r-aea607518b9d156a0758e03ddc1c45fb298a836c/themes/GreaseMonkey/images/IcoRating5.png 2 product reviews (http://www.wireduxled.com/daytime-running-lights/#ProductReviews)

$55.00

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The color temperature makes your Spyder stand out day or night giving your added visability.
Kit comes only with the Top "A" Arm
Mounts easily to the top “A” arm.
Comes with OEM power bridge, alcohol and primer for easy installation."

:agree::agree::agree::agree:, you have to know what you are buying .

Cruzr Joe

bikerjays
06-25-2016, 08:08 AM
Contact made with Wiredux. One of the pictures featured on the website shows possible lighting examples and not what the kit provides. What the kit provides is clearly stated in words on the site. The kit uses quality materials and the 2 connectors are well made and easy to use.

Wiredux did state that he attempted to contact me previously. The issue is closed and I would buy additional products from Wiredux.

Jay S

gkamer
06-25-2016, 09:02 AM

I went to the web site and looked at the product description. It clearly states the kit only comes with the 2 light strips for the top A frame. Maybe you were at a different web site.:opps:

Bob Denman
06-25-2016, 09:12 AM
Wiredux did state that he attempted to contact me previously. The issue is closed and I would buy additional products from Wiredux.

Jay S

Thanks for letting us know that this "misunderstanding" has been sorted out. I'm glad to hear that you would still want to use his products: he's a GREAT guy, and a friend to all of us! :clap: