PDA

View Full Version : Good morning my hello Can-Am riders

hennyking
06-24-2016, 08:39 AM
I just had a quick question does anybody know if this will work for my 2014 can am sts and if not does anybody have any websites or anything I can order a Radio kit for my can am

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182075845882

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Chupaca
06-24-2016, 09:13 AM
from all the listing you see it is exactly for your STS and a can am product. It should work fine. I do not know how good the system is or if the price is fair but there are others out there. You can do a serarch for them here...:thumbup:

ingramwc
06-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Find someone with a ST-Ltd, the AM/FM radio is standard on the Ltd to see/listen as to how good it is. I have a '13 STS and the speaker grills are in place, just nothing behind them. It should fit with no problem.

Evgarriga.
06-24-2016, 01:25 PM
I have an ST-LTD and the radio sounds good. However is better for city cruising at lower speeds. On the highway you can hear it but the sound can use more base it gets too high pitch for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARtraveler
06-24-2016, 01:29 PM
Have had the built in radios on my last three RT's. They don't work very well in our mountainous and hilly terrain. I only use one station and usually within 15 miles of my local area. If the radios were not part of the package, I would surely not opt for paying for them.

fetermel
06-25-2016, 07:09 AM
That is the exact part no. radio kit that I installed in my wife's '13 STS last fall. It should fit and she loves the way it works. Hope this helps.