PDA

View Full Version : It's a good day

Chupaca
06-23-2016, 02:05 PM
Well for a list of reasons I was not able to do my own work on the "Jag" who needed a new shoe. There is a realatively new dealer close by (10.min) so before I recommend them I thought I would give them a try. I called and they said come on in and they would take care of me while I waited. I had my own tires and brakes, just in case 33,000 miles on them, and headed on over. Kevin, a very capable young Can Am tech check her over and said I had 30% left on the brakes on the rear and the fronts were still fine. So I said go ahead and change the tire and brakes and within and hour and a half he had me out the door. Sum total $165.00. Seems fair I would have charged myself more just for bringing my own parts...:roflblack::roflblack: Tony, the service manager was very helpful and a great guy to talk to. So now I can say this is a good place to go and bike night is there with bacon burger....:yes:

Bob Denman
06-23-2016, 02:16 PM
:clap: I'm glad to hear that you found the right man for the job! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
06-23-2016, 05:20 PM
Gotta love those service stories with a good ending. :firstplace:

Deanna777
06-23-2016, 05:31 PM
Gotta love those service stories with a good ending. :firstplace:I agree! Deanna

JerryB
06-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Hi Gene,

Re: There is a realatively new dealer close by (10.min)

And who are they? I am sure that some other folks in your area would like to give them a go.

Jerry Baumchen

Bfromla
06-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Gotta love those service stories with a good ending. :firstplace:

But where & whats the dealers name??

I wasn't there but I still care! POW /MIA VETS

Chupaca
06-23-2016, 07:23 PM
But where & whats the dealers name??

I wasn't there but I still care! POW /MIA VETS

They are: Vey's Powersports in El Cajon where I went
Vey's Powersports in Lemon Grove ( can't comment on that location probably 5-8 miles away)

Basically they are both in San Diego...About 18 miles from downtown.....:thumbup: