PDA

View Full Version : Day 15 of 15 - Goin' Home (Ride Report)

Fjrwillie
06-23-2016, 09:04 AM
http://nomadwillie.blogspot.com/2016/05/goin-home.html

This is it, the final post for this trip, home safe and sound and even a bit saner.

Thanks for tagging along.

Willie

Chupaca
06-23-2016, 09:18 AM
All good things must come to an end...:banghead: have enjoyed your trip and hope you make it for the surprise party...should be a double surprise with you both showing up....:bowdown:

Ex-Rocket
06-23-2016, 10:11 AM
I've enjoyed looking at all the pictures you posted. Glad the Spyder preformed flawlessly in all your travels. There is nothing like being back at home though. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Now rest up for your next one.

Fjrwillie
06-23-2016, 10:43 AM
I've enjoyed looking at all the pictures you posted. Glad the Spyder preformed flawlessly in all your travels. There is nothing like being back at home though. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Now rest up for your next one.

Already thinking up the new journey. May be retiring next June July...then the time constraints are off. Too bad there is still money cuffs holding us back on a no holds barred attitude...;)

Thanks for the read

Willie

Fjrwillie
06-23-2016, 10:46 AM
All good things must come to an end...:banghead: have enjoyed your trip and hope you make it for the surprise party...should be a double surprise with you both showing up....:bowdown:

Made the party, but we didn't stay real late...needed some rest .... on the coming to an end...this is just a fork in the road and now which way do we go....:dontknow:

Thanks for the reads :)
Willie

jmbiii
06-23-2016, 10:46 AM
A super narrative and great pictures to boot.
Thanks for the ride !

Fjrwillie
06-23-2016, 11:02 AM
A super narrative and great pictures to boot.
Thanks for the ride !

Thank you for taking the time to view and read. Makes the writing even more worthwhile when someone complements. :D

Willie

ARtraveler
06-23-2016, 11:05 AM
Thanks for inviting us along on your trip. :bowdown::bowdown::firstplace::firstplace:

Fjrwillie
06-23-2016, 11:10 AM
Thanks for inviting us along on your trip. :bowdown::bowdown::firstplace::firstplace:

I will prominently display the trophies you are giving me with my other mementos. Thanks for coming along and taking the time to view and read.

Stand by there are always the weekend trips. Those you concentrate on historical places filling in with the Grand Tour stuff.

Willie