PDA

View Full Version : another adaboy

garb55
06-21-2016, 08:03 PM
for BajaRon
I ordered a transmission oil filter for my 2014 RT Limited and Ron text me back to remind me that it wasn't due for a change till 28,000 miles
I text him back and told him I had 26,000 miles on the bike
When
I went out to ride today I noticed I only had 25,000 miles on the bike so I had to take the bike for a ride so I could get to 26,000 miles as I told Ron that is what I have.
only made it to 25,500 today so will have to go out again tomorrow
But went passed area 51 and all those little aliens from outer space dive bombed me now I have to clean the bike
Oh well guess that is the price I have to pay for not telling Ron the right mileage.

Chupaca
06-21-2016, 08:07 PM
The man knows his stuff....does he have all you need to do that job..?? That filter is internal and you may need cover gaskets etc....:thumbup:

PW2013STL
06-21-2016, 08:14 PM
The man knows his stuff....does he have all you need to do that job..?? That filter is internal and you may need cover gaskets etc....:thumbup:

No cover gaskets needed, and the filter has a built in seal.

Peter Aawen
06-21-2016, 09:02 PM
..... Ron text me back to remind me that it wasn't due for a change till 28,000 miles
I text him back and told him I had 26,000 miles on the bike
When
I went out to ride today I noticed I only had 25,000 miles on the bike so I had to take the bike for a ride so I could get to 26,000 miles as I told Ron that is what I have.
only made it to 25,500 today.....

Jeez Don, gutsy play!! Are you sure you shoulda posted this up here??

You know Ron is a regular reader don't you?? So now he knows you told him a little porky!!!

Aren't you just a little concerned that he won't send you the filter until you reach the correct mileage now?! :shocked:

:D :rolleyes: :thumbup:

garb55
06-22-2016, 12:22 AM
Jeez Don, gutsy play!! Are you sure you shoulda posted this up here??

You know Ron is a regular reader don't you?? So now he knows you told him a little porky!!!

Aren't you just a little concerned that he won't send you the filter until you reach the correct mileage now?! :shocked:

:D :rolleyes: :thumbup:

That is why I'm riding as much as I can so I'll 26,000 by the time filter gets here
tough job but somebody has to do it :yes::yes: