PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ron......

Chupaca
06-20-2016, 05:15 PM
Was out on a cruise and as the heat got up to 116° I started home down smugglers run/ old 94. Along the way I passed a mess of fire fighters and half way home a nice policeman said I had to go back and take the I-8 ( some 20 miles back into the heat). I then heard the roar of engines and looked up to see your avatar flying over head going into the fire. Made me think of you and your time here.

Finally got home and found the body panels were at over 157° from road heat...headed straight to the pool and soaked for a long time....:yikes: So Bob I think I got better gas milage...:roflblack:

132634 Sure was nice...couldn't get there fast enough...

BajaRon
06-21-2016, 11:10 AM
Was out on a cruise and as the heat got up to 116° I started home down smugglers run/ old 94. Along the way I passed a mess of fire fighters and half way home a nice policeman said I had to go back and take the I-8 ( some 20 miles back into the heat). I then heard the roar of engines and looked up to see your avatar flying over head going into the fire. Made me think of you and your time here.

Finally got home and found the body panels were at over 157° from road heat...headed straight to the pool and soaked for a long time....:yikes: So Bob I think I got better gas milage...:roflblack:

132634 Sure was nice...couldn't get there fast enough...

It has been hot there in So/Cal. I'm sure the guys and girls are having as much fun as I used to have! Would still be doing it if I could.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/BajaRon/Other/firebomber_zps1948a320.jpg