PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: DEADWOOD ATTENDEES 2016

JKMSPYDER
06-19-2016, 12:44 PM
I have been riding Spyders for over three years and have met a lot of nice Spyder people along the way. At Deadwood this year I would like to meet some of the frequent posters that I see most every day on SL. I have attended only one Spyderfest in 2014. I did run into Flamingo Babe and Joe and Ann Meyer and saw Lamont at Pitbull Powersports although I had been to Lamont's shop in east TN before. I would love to meet murphybrown, PrairieSpyder, SpyderCodes Roger, Bob D, Billy Bovine, Cruzr Joe, etc. If anyone thinks this is a good idea, I could contact Teresa at First Gold Hotel or the Deadwood Mountain Grand to see if a large room could be provided to us one evening to congregate. Maybe we could beg for a microphone and speaker if the crowd is large enough and we could introduce ourselves individually. Does anyone think this is a good idea?

John Mattox
Murphy, NC

Lamonster
06-19-2016, 12:56 PM
Joan and I will be there. :doorag:

PrairieSpyder
06-19-2016, 01:23 PM
I'll be there, but I don't think everyone on your list will be.

I'm game if you want to organize a get-together. :thumbup:

cyclekid58
06-19-2016, 01:39 PM
The wife and I will be there, I'm game if it doesn't conflict with other things going on.

JKMSPYDER
06-19-2016, 01:49 PM
I will keep my eye on the list of events to see if we can gather one free evening of no events at one of the host hotels. I realize that not everyone I mentioned earlier will be at Deadwood, but it would be nice to meet those that will be.

murphybrown
06-19-2016, 03:15 PM
I'm in...:yes:

jcthorne
06-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Louise and I will be there tues thru friday. We would love to meet up with the other forum members.

PW2013STL
06-19-2016, 06:55 PM
You picked a good group to meet. I hope this can be arranged :2thumbs:

SPYD3R
06-19-2016, 07:06 PM
John;
Pat & i will wave to you from Nova Scotia.... stand on your toes and you'll see us....
have a safe and enjoyable time.... see you in Chesnee, SC on the 30th of July at: http://antiquebikesonmain.com/ ........
SPYD3R

SpyderNeil
06-20-2016, 01:56 PM
I'm planning on being there all week:)

Neil

Gator37
06-21-2016, 09:37 AM
I have been riding Spyders for over three years and have met a lot of nice Spyder people along the way. At Deadwood this year I would like to meet some of the frequent posters that I see most every day on SL. I have attended only one Spyderfest in 2014. I did run into Flamingo Babe and Joe and Ann Meyer and saw Lamont at Pitbull Powersports although I had been to Lamont's shop in east TN before. I would love to meet murphybrown, PrairieSpyder, SpyderCodes Roger, Bob D, Billy Bovine, Cruzr Joe, etc. If anyone thinks this is a good idea, I could contact Teresa at First Gold Hotel or the Deadwood Mountain Grand to see if a large room could be provided to us one evening to congregate. Maybe we could beg for a microphone and speaker if the crowd is large enough and we could introduce ourselves individually. Does anyone think this is a good idea?

John Mattox
Murphy, NC

I Like your Idea and would love to be in your group.
Ken