PDA

View Full Version : Great Compliment on my Spyder Yesterday

midnightbreeze50
06-17-2016, 05:49 PM
Hello All, I had to make a run yesterday to Lowes, I was low on Gas, so I stopped at a store I usually don't use, the lady behind the counter was a Indian , I walked in the door and soon as I got to the counter She said OOOOH, I like your bike, I looks like a spaceship, I didn't think much of it at the time, but the more I thought about it , it was a pretty Cool way to describe the Spyder, so I went back in a got a water after getting gas , and thanked her again for the compliment !!!

Midnightbreeze:yes::yes::yes:

Chupaca
06-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Always nice to get those rock star looks and comments. ..:thumbup:

brakelight
06-18-2016, 12:52 AM
It's nice to get these sort of comments. I was riding yesterday when someone in a passing car yelled out "Nice bike dude!" with a friendly wave. :doorag:

Bfromla
06-18-2016, 01:59 AM
Hello All, I had to make a run yesterday to Lowes, I was low on Gas, so I stopped at a store I usually don't use, the lady behind the counter was a Indian , I walked in the door and soon as I got to the counter She said OOOOH, I like your bike, I looks like a spaceship, I didn't think much of it at the time, but the more I thought about it , it was a pretty Cool way to describe the Spyder, so I went back in a got a water after getting gas , and thanked her again for the compliment !!!

:p:2thumbs: Is great :nopic:

Ron2andia
06-18-2016, 05:44 AM
In the last week I had 2 ppl tell me isn't wasn't a bike but 6 ppl tell me how awesome it was...none of them let me leave leave the parking lot as they needed to talk about it... It is an awesome bike and the compliment you received was a cool one...

SteveP
06-18-2016, 09:05 AM
Every trip on the Spyder usually has someone ask questions , give :2thumbs:or say they think it looks cool , beautiful , futuristic etc . The most frequent is when my wife is on the back because she is looking around ( and hears better than me) and catches more of the comments .

ARtraveler
06-18-2016, 02:42 PM
Also got the same kind of compliment yesterday--from a car driver. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is what was yelled from the window.

lizmcg
06-18-2016, 03:21 PM
I got the same comment with a :2thumbs: from a car driver at the gas station today.:D

quasi
06-18-2016, 04:34 PM

got the exact same comment about my RT-S today when we all stopped for a stretch break. fellow said it looked like a spaceship. I told him he should see it after dark when it's all lite up.

Grandpot
06-18-2016, 05:03 PM
I've had a couple of people tell me it looks like a Transformer. I guess Transformers are more popular down here than space ships.

Deanna777
06-18-2016, 05:12 PM
2 days ago I took spyder to get a ice cream, and a gentleman asked me" Does the spyder steer like a " trike"?, I said" the spyder steers better than a trike because of the wheels are in the front, and I have been on a trike.

Then some other guy said" I like your bike(Spyder) and I said "Thanks"

Deanna

SteveP
06-18-2016, 08:25 PM
Got quite a few :2thumbs:and a few questions when I stopped at a cruise in car show in Whitby .... One dork actually said " got the trainin wheels on huh hee hee" , :banghead: o I said uh ya Cletus helps me keep er up when I'm sleeping . Had one guy stop beside me at a light and said " holy crap man , that thing is F$&#n beautiful , so I quickly forgot about Cletus

ARtraveler
06-18-2016, 08:29 PM
Waiting in the parking lot at a food market today. Had three people come over to look at and talk :ani29:'s. One lady asked permission to take a picture of the two. She wants one now.