PDA

View Full Version : My versatile trailer - again!

IdahoMtnSpyder
06-15-2016, 08:31 PM
There's no question the RT-622, Freedom, Aluma, and other enclosed trailers are great and just the ticket for what you need. But sometimes a different kind of trailer just works better!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=132258&stc=1

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=132259&stc=1

Last fall our local Lions Club, of which I'm a member, took on a project to build a picnic shelter at our city park. One of the donations was a gas BBQ grill from the local gas company. We decided the best way to capitalize on the donation was to raffle it off, culminating by drawing the winner at our annual Old Fort Boise Days celebration this past weekend. Part of the celebration is a parade, so I used my Spyder and my trailer to show off the grill in the parade. Other Lions came along and sold raffle tickets and another collected the filled in stubs. The winner was a man who bought a ticket after he saw the grill in the parade!

Chupaca
06-15-2016, 08:38 PM
That's not a trailer.....it's a lunch wagon...:roflblack::roflblack:

cptjam
06-16-2016, 01:31 AM
Mac, while you are out of control, the trailer worked perfectly!! When you told me the story in Boise, I thought it was great then! Good for you!!! The closest we came to that was a few years ago, we were riding in a Veterans Day parade. The organizers wanted our American legion post moved, and we wanted to ride together. So, we stretched the banner between two Spyders, and proudly represented!!
Anybody else doing benevolent things on a Spyder? Hot glue and Flamingo babe do a massive BBQ to support the Lions club,raising thousands of dollars every year. Lamont and Joan are all over Vet causes, and other folks are doing cool stuff, too! Post up! Makes me proud of our community, doing for others and helping people. And riding to make it happen!!!! HOOAH!!!

Don in E Texas
06-16-2016, 06:44 AM
Patriot Guard Riders - missions.

Don