PDA

View Full Version : Good Tuesday Morning

CapeSpyder
06-14-2016, 08:37 AM
Good Morning All a little late with the post but I've been farkling Install, New to me 25" windshield, Refined Cycle brake pedal, and Bajaron Shock adjusters
Have fun nice weather out there today on Cape Cod
:yes::firstplace::riding:

martiniman
06-14-2016, 08:42 AM
Good Morning All a little late with the post but I've been farkling Install, New to me 25" windshield, Refined Cycle brake pedal, and Bajaron Shock adjusters
Have fun nice weather out there today on Cape Cod
:yes::firstplace::riding:
I noticed you show 'Refined Cycle brake pedal' and 'Show Chrome brake pedal.' I've been thinking on getting a larger brake pedal so can you explain the difference on what you like/dislike about the two of them? Picture would be even better!:D
Thanks

CapeSpyder
06-14-2016, 09:46 AM
I will post pics after work.
The big difference was foot position the small stock pad was ok just for me didnt feel right and was ok. then i tried the Showchrome large and after 300 miles the position of my foot was just off, unnatural?? so i've now installed the Refined Cycle offset brake pedal and my foot feels more natural on the board and now just to put some time on it.

Bob Denman
06-14-2016, 09:55 AM
It's a "Bee-yootiful" day up here! :D
It should reach up to the high-seventies, and not a cloud in the sky: it's time to RYDE!! :thumbup: