PDA

View Full Version : Lazed Alignment!!

RussRT
06-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Today I went to my local dealer to get my RT Limited aligned!! I showed up a few minutes before my appointment. Service folks were awesome. I purchased my Spyder in Chicago and just purchased my extended warranty through Berts Mega Mall. No problem she said.
Asked if I had eaten lunch. Offered to have someone drive me down the street to the mall and pick me up when I was ready. I had already had lunch but really appreciated the offer. She put all my info in their system. I mentioned my right mirror was wobbly. Probably a broken clip. Bike was done in just over an hour. $119.00 for the alignment and no charge for the mirror fix!!
i am very pleased with the service dept. picked up a nice Can Am rain suit while I was there.
A couple of people dropped off bikes for service and 3 people picked up bikes that had been serviced. All really like and trust this dealership!!
how refreshing to see folks do it right. They will get all my business!
the dealer is located in Norteast Ohio!!
Russ

Gray Ghost
06-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Glad you have found a good dealer, it might be helpful to folks in Ohio and nearby states if you posted the name of the dealership.

RussRT
06-09-2016, 11:58 PM
I wasn't sure if we could post the dealer!!
it is Johnny K in Niles Ohio!!!

Chupaca
06-10-2016, 02:38 AM
Hard to find in places so hang on to them. Glad they got you all set and back out so quickly. ..:thumbup:

No 2817
06-10-2016, 04:55 AM

Same for Johnny K in Lodi Ohio.

Buckeye Bleau
06-10-2016, 07:03 AM

I have not used Johnny K's in Niles, but I have been there.
I have used Johnny K's in Burbank and there service manager is great at helping and offering to answer any question for you.:clap::2thumbs:

I can tell you that I have also used another dealer in NE Ohio, a new one, and it took them over three weeks to do my 15K mile check, I don't think that I will be back there. I decided to give the new guy a break, he is a lot closer to me, but 3 weeks, come on!!!! :yikes:

Joe