PDA

View Full Version : June Caswell Ride

Paula(Butch2025)
06-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Our June 11th ride will be to the "World's Largest Candy Store". https://www.facebook.com/Minnesotas-Largest-Candy-Store-145817128774771/timeline

As always our rides originate at Caswell Cycle in Mora, Minnesota with sign in starting at 9am, rides start at 10am (sharpish). Please arrive with a full tank of gas and the proper gear for any type of weather. It is Minnesota and as I am writing this the Arrowhead area had a frost advisory last night! and the forecast says high 80's to 90 for the weekend! So......

Hope to see you there.

BeardedDBA
06-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Our June ride will be to the "World's Largest Candy Store". https://www.facebook.com/Minnesotas-Largest-Candy-Store-145817128774771/timeline

As always our rides originate at Caswell Cycle in Mora, Minnesota with sign in starting at 9am, rides start at 10am (sharpish). Please arrive with a full tank of gas and the proper gear for any type of weather. It is Minnesota and as I am writing this the Arrowhead area had a frost advisory last night! and the forecast says high 80's to 90 for the weekend! So......

Hope to see you there.

Thanks Paula.

Just an FYI to everyone: If you wish to make a purchase at the candy store, their cash registers don't take credit cards. Cash or check only. They do have a couple cash machines onsite (for a fee).

They do have many other items besides candy, in case anyone is wondering. Too many to list here. It's an interesting place to visit, even if you don't buy anything.

-Chuck

PW2013STL
06-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Thanks Paula.

Just an FYI to everyone: If you wish to make a purchase at the candy store, their cash registers don't take credit cards. Cash or check only. They do have a couple cash machines onsite (for a fee).

They do have many other items besides candy, in case anyone is wondering. Too many to list here. It's an interesting place to visit, even if you don't buy anything.

-Chuck

One being freshly baked apple pie :yes:

ARtraveler
06-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Sounds like a great trip. And--I have not been there before. :yes:

cptjam
06-09-2016, 01:54 AM
Have a great ride! Have some chocolate for us!!!

PW2013STL
06-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Have a great ride! Have some chocolate for us!!!

Joe,

Only because you asked :) Then I will have a beer later for you -even though you did not ask :cheers:

Les