PDA

View Full Version : A Prius?

Habib
06-06-2016, 07:26 PM
What would an RS sound like if straight pipes were available? Are they available? I was wondering what my RS sounded like andI read somewhere on this fotum they sound like a "Prius". That sure describes it.

wyliec
06-06-2016, 07:49 PM
It would sound like a louder Prius. I had a pipe offered by a site sponsor on my 2008 GS, and removed it a week later. Of course I've read others comments about the same pipe, and they say it sounds great.

ARtraveler
06-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :thumbup:

Chupaca
06-06-2016, 10:36 PM
It would sound like a harley with straight pipes. If you want a preview just pull the muffler off and you will get an idea....:thumbup:

Pampurrs
06-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Have you ever heard a Prius? I am on my second Prius and I can guarantee you whoever told you that is full of crap. The Prius makes no sound.

Pam

ThreeWheels
06-07-2016, 05:51 AM
Have you ever heard a Prius? I am on my second Prius and I can guarantee you whoever told you that is full of crap. The Prius makes no sound.

Pam

That makes more sense. I remember reading where Prius was considering adding some sort of noise maker to the car.
People were getting hurt when crossing the street because they didn't hear the Prius coming.

Bob Denman
06-07-2016, 06:49 AM

Pam

:agree: They were pulling your leg so hard, that they already had you out in the middle of your own front yard! :roflblack: