PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone on here from the Jax area?

2+1
03-12-2009, 02:17 PM
I keep seeing folks from the panhandle and gulf coast doing stuff, but nothing from the northeast Florida area.

As Pink Floyd :bowdown: would say:

Is there anybody out there?:dontknow:

:D

pitmon
03-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Over here! I bought my spyder in Jax and I live about an hour away. I have seen a few spyders in my area but don't know who they are or if they were just passing through... I posted and asked but no one fessed up to being in this area at that time. I live near the interstate though so they may have been just traveling thru. I have seen other posts about Jax though so there may be more of us than we think. welcome:yes::2excited:

kalavera
03-12-2009, 03:37 PM
come out to the panhandle. I'll ride with ya

I have been contemplating a ride out that way. Have family and friends in Jax.

LDFIREWORKS
03-12-2009, 04:34 PM
NEW SMYRNA BCH OVER HERE:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::dontknow::clap::sp yder2::yes:

Rory.MacDonell
03-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Hastings, Florida here. I live in Hastings, but commute every day to Jax for work. So far, my Spyder riding (as well as my other bike riding) has been kept to a minimum due to weather, budget constraints, etc. Just made arrangements to take her in for the 600 mile check ( a little late) in St Augustine on the 27th of March. That was the earliest I could get.

0228lisa
03-18-2009, 09:44 PM
I keep seeing folks from the panhandle and gulf coast doing stuff, but nothing from the northeast Florida area.

I'm here in Jax. Just got my Spyder yesterday. Found the forum before the bike. Let's ride.welcome:cheers:

Cundiffla
03-20-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm here in Jax. Just got my Spyder yesterday. Found the forum before the bike. Let's ride.welcome:cheers:

Now we have three people with three wheels in Jacksonville, Let get a group going and have a nice Ride! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

-Larry

Hey Jim! what have you been doing laterly? Ready to going riding SOON I HOPE! - Larry

Trypod
03-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Spyder here, only thing getting in the way lately is work!!:cus::banghead:

pitmon
03-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Eeewww! Work is such a horrible thing! But it does pay for my toys...so I guess I gotta go. Well, at least Monday is over with!:popcorn: Let's ride!

2+1
04-17-2009, 01:00 PM
:gaah:I know......I suck for not replying to you folks. Been doing that wwwwwworking thing way to much lately. :yikes: Cundiffla I haven't stopped riding (except for weather)

It's Friday 17 April, about 2pm. any chance anyone wants to meet up Sunday somewhere in the Jax area????

vt228
04-17-2009, 06:35 PM
is there anyone in mass I nead some one to ride with have alot of back roads that are fun to ride on .going to do a BBQ on cape cod like lamonster have a great place to do it and ride along the cape seeing all the towns and sights let me no vt228:2thumbs::ohyea::2thumbs::ohyea:

effgjamis
05-26-2009, 02:13 PM
OH MYlllllll
Been to Jax twice in the past month.
Larry, Doc, David, Lisa,& Lisa Hunk, and me (forrest)
Was short ride in Jax, but 6 hrs round trip in a day..
Great ride Sunday, Did not get wet.

0228lisa
05-26-2009, 05:03 PM
OH MYlllllll
Been to Jax twice in the past month.
Larry, Doc, David, Lisa,& Lisa Hunk, and me (forrest)
Was short ride in Jax, but 6 hrs round trip in a day..
Great ride Sunday, Did not get wet.
I'm thinking about a ride to clearwater if Dave can get me the upgraded wheels installed for 425.00 like he got. I've got an email into him. Anybody want to ride to Clearwater with me over a weekend? I'll keep you posted Forrest.:spyder:

effgjamis
05-26-2009, 07:31 PM
HoKay Dokie

Ah.. so...

Is it possible that you can email me the untouched pics of me, gang and row of spyders?
Thanks effgjamis@cfl.rr.com

0228lisa
05-26-2009, 08:11 PM
HoKay Dokie

Ah.. so...

Is it possible that you can email me the untouched pics of me, gang and row of spyders?
Thanks effgjamis@cfl.rr.com

The file sizes are enormous. Too large to email all at once. Do you want them all? If so, I'd be glad to put them on a disk and mail it to you. Do you have facebook? I can upload them there in there original size and you can get them that way. Let me know what you want me to do. That's the least I can do for you after all you've done for me.

Lisa

Cundiffla
05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm thinking about a ride to clearwater if Dave can get me the upgraded wheels installed for 425.00 like he got. I've got an email into him. Anybody want to ride to Clearwater with me over a weekend? I'll keep you posted Forrest.:spyder:

I'll go but has to be on Saturday or Sunday.... Let me know....

0228lisa
05-26-2009, 09:06 PM
I'll go but has to be on Saturday or Sunday.... Let me know....
I was thinking or riding out there on a Saturday and coming back on Sunday.

effgjamis
05-27-2009, 04:29 AM
The file sizes are enormous. Too large to email all at once. Do you want them all? If so, I'd be glad to put them on a disk and mail it to you. Do you have facebook? I can upload them there in there original size and you can get them that way. Let me know what you want me to do. That's the least I can do for you after all you've done for me.

Lisa

Hummm.... You don't have WINRAR to compress them??
Also I would assume they are JPEG's

0228lisa
05-28-2009, 09:40 PM
see my post re: the Daytona run...Hope you can join us.

0228lisa
05-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Hummm.... You don't have WINRAR to compress them??
Also I would assume they are JPEG's
No Winrar. Yes Jpegs. Can I download WINRAR off the internet? I'll google it.

dand
07-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Lake City here, Just bought my bride of 32 years a silver spyder for our anniverary, 3 weeks ago. Just finished installing a J&M jmcb2003 radio set up on it. She loves it:thumbup:

Lilly
09-03-2009, 12:29 PM
I have a Middleburg phone number Green Cove Springs address
i have been interested in the yellow spyder since they first came out..BUT..did not like that u could not sit up straight>>last sat i visited dealer in ocala & found out i could get risers so i can sit up straighter (going back 9-11-09 to do a demo ride) worked up $$ figure on the 2009 yellow se5..BUT..last night i saw pictures of the 2010 & fell in love with them (it seems the R models do not come in yellow) I NOW DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONE TO GET:gaah: I currently ride 2006 suzuki "TRAMP" trike i also have researched buying yellow goldwing trike triking out 2009 kaw
new 09 model voyager spyder can am

Cundiffla
09-04-2009, 10:54 AM
I have a Middleburg phone number Green Cove Springs address
i have been interested in the yellow spyder since they first came out..BUT..did not like that u could not sit up straight>>last sat i visited dealer in ocala & found out i could get risers so i can sit up straighter (going back 9-11-09 to do a demo ride) worked up $$ figure on the 2009 yellow se5..BUT..last night i saw pictures of the 2010 & fell in love with them (it seems the R models do not come in yellow) I NOW DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONE TO GET:gaah: I currently ride 2006 suzuki "TRAMP" trike i also have researched buying yellow goldwing trike triking out 2009 kaw
new 09 model voyager spyder can am

Email me we can get a few people together to ride around Jacksonville Cundiffla@hotmail.com I have a Silver SE5 with a few mods done to it.

Lilly
09-05-2009, 01:41 AM
hey cundiffla: tried to send u email but it would not go through :helpsmilie:

Cundiffla
09-05-2009, 06:45 AM
hey cundiffla: tried to send u email but it would not go through :helpsmilie:

That is weird I am currently getting emails there. Got you PM. I'll see what is up with the email....

Lilly
09-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey spyder riders::f_spider: if anybody would like to meet in the morning for a meet N greet ride>:chat: I presently ride with SOUTHERN CRUISERS RIDING CLUB (we need a sypder riding club)

Kangaroo Station
17 & 209 Green Cove Springs,Fl
KSU 9:30
North Turn Grill Ponce Inlet
If not from Jax, just show up at restaurant & look for me (Lilly)
retired short senior citizen gray haired triker :2thumbs:

spence
02-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Check me out on facebook CanAm Spyder

Over here! I bought my spyder in Jax and I live about an hour away. I have seen a few spyders in my area but don't know who they are or if they were just passing through... I posted and asked but no one fessed up to being in this area at that time. I live near the interstate though so they may have been just traveling thru. I have seen other posts about Jax though so there may be more of us than we think. welcome:yes::2excited:

spence
02-15-2011, 02:47 AM
Join Us on Facebook CanAm Spyder, looking for Riders to go to bikeweek with or just to ride with

johnnyg
02-15-2011, 02:47 PM
If you need some place to ride come on down to[ Lake Panasofkee ]to eat at Catfish johnny at 12 noon on sat 2/19/11. There are a lot more :spyder: coming from other place to meet here. If your coming from say Palatka take SR-19 south to Salt Spring bear right onto C-314 stay on 314 to SR-40 keep going stright you'll cross over the Ocklawaha river,go SLOW when you cross it. When you get to the stop light turn left C-35 stay on it to Bellview Turn Right C-25 across the railroad track to the light 441,27,301 turn left fellow 301 south to Wildwood turn right on SR 44 stay on 44 past I-75 about 6 miles tell you see C-470 turn left Catfish johnny will be on your right about 7 miles. From Palatka to Lake Panasofkee is around 90 miles { thats the jct of SR-19 and SR-17 in Palatka Hope to meet you here sat jc. ---- IF you need more info click on MSTA Florida Central Lunch Ride.

Lilly
03-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Join Us on Facebook CanAm Spyder, looking for Riders to go to bikeweek with or just to ride with

hey spence: u gonna be @ track sat, if so, make sure u look me up,did u get your art work done yet by painter in GCS? :2thumbs: