PDA

View Full Version : Inaugural Ryde on my Spyder

BLBryant
06-06-2016, 06:05 AM
I have just returned from my inaugural ride through Oregon. The 8 day 1663 mile journey followed the coast of Oregon. Here you should see my setup to affix my walker with Velcro and foam pipe insulation to the trunk rack. The additional ISCI handbrake was a great help on my voyage. The Seal floorboards provided more than adequate comfort and various riding positions. These modifications, in addition to my Spyder, allowed me with all of my physical limitations to become a truly thankful Enabled Ryder! It makes me feel good to be ALIVE AGAIN! :clap::yes:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=131499&stc=1

Ron2andia
06-06-2016, 06:18 AM
:welcome::congrats: Here's to many more great rides!:thumbup:

Buckeye Bleau
06-06-2016, 06:34 AM
I have just returned from my inaugural ride through Oregon. The 8 day 1663 mile journey followed the coast of Oregon. Here you should see my setup to affix my walker with Velcro and foam pipe insulation to the trunk rack. The additional ISCI handbrake was a great help on my voyage. The Seal floorboards provided more than adequate comfort and various riding positions. These modifications, in addition to my Spyder, allowed me with all of my physical limitations to become a truly thankful Enabled Ryder! It makes me feel good to be ALIVE AGAIN! :clap::yes:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=131499&stc=1

wow, that's just great, beautiful mods to meet the needs and more evidence that Spyders are not only great Rydes but also keeping people ryding. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

PrairieSpyder
06-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Congrats! I hope that's the first of many!

Chupaca
06-06-2016, 10:20 AM
congrats on the very long maiden voyage...:2thumbs: glad you found the ryde to get you back out there and we know you will be out there...:riding:

IVSSpyder
06-06-2016, 10:24 AM
:2thumbs: Congrats!

ARtraveler
06-06-2016, 02:08 PM
:congrats: Way to go my friend. :yes::yes: