PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming question

Mikel53
06-05-2016, 06:23 PM
We are trying to register for the SpYder homecoming. We are taking a 16 year old with us and make a real vacation out of it. The problem is that they will only let you register an owner and one guest on each VIN. How do we get the kid registered? It's 2000 miles one way so we are going to load it on a trailer and take turns riding once we get up there.

IdahoMtnSpyder
06-05-2016, 07:03 PM
We are trying to register for the SpYder homecoming. We are taking a 16 year old with us and make a real vacation out of it. The problem is that they will only let you register an owner and one guest on each VIN. How do we get the kid registered? It's 2000 miles one way so we are going to load it on a trailer and take turns riding once we get up there.
Unfortunately, I'm going to say you don't. BRP has stressed registrations are limited. Based on the capacity of the hall where the Saturday night dinner will be held I'm guesstimating they are only going to accept about 4000 registrations, and that's from folks worldwide. If you had a second Spyder then you could register up to four total. I'm sure that's the only way to register more than two.

robmorg
06-05-2016, 07:45 PM
If it were me, I'd call them and ask that question. Or email brp.care@brp.com, and explain your situation.

Mazo EMS2
06-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Find someone that's riding single and have them register for two people....Have the 16yr old be that other person's "passenger"...Sure, it's "cheating", but what's the difference if he's registered with someone you know, or someone you don't know? If he's a "second", what's the difference who he's a "second" with?

Mikel53
06-05-2016, 09:04 PM
If it were me, I'd call them and ask that question. Or email brp.care@brp.com, and explain your situation.

I will let you know what they say. I can't be the only one with this issue!

Ex Winger
06-06-2016, 04:48 AM
Second person is not free but Mike you could register her They send you a blank cheque
Bill
I think the best thing is to call brp explain your bringing a 3rd person.I,m sure they,ll let you and if not Mike has the solution

Mikel53
06-06-2016, 09:32 AM
BRP won't let me bring or register a third person / minor child ! I could register him as a guest on someone else but what in pain in the butt! We will work on it and see what we can do. It's kind of chicken s..t on BRP because we are paying for his spot.

Bandera
02-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Wondering if anyone is riding to the homecoming from the San Antonio Area

C3517C
02-09-2017, 03:04 AM
Find a friend with a Spyder who is not going. Use their vin to get another ticket. I don't see it as cheating, you're still paying for the spot and just filling the place of someone who had a chance to go and opted not to.