PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Thank you

Magic Man
03-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Well, we just returned hom from Daytona last night, and now it's time to play catch up once again! :shocked:

But before we dive into it again, I just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all the Spyderlovers members and other Spyder owners who came by to visit with us in Daytona! :clap:

Unfortunatly, the hetic rally days make it hard to be able to go have fun with all of you as a fellow Spyder owner on the rides. But, we really appreciate the time all of you took to stop by and see us. :2thumbs:

We hope to get the chance to meet more of you at this seasons upcoming rallies, and hope all of you had a great time at Daytona! :thumbup:

MM

cisaacs
03-11-2009, 08:11 AM
ld it be possible to get a list of which rallies you will be attending this year? After watching your guys install lights last fall I want you to light up my Raider for me and was just wondering where to catch up and get it done. I liked the attention your guys put into each install last fall and want mine done right.

Magic Man
03-11-2009, 08:39 AM
ld it be possible to get a list of which rallies you will be attending this year? After watching your guys install lights last fall I want you to light up my Raider for me and was just wondering where to catch up and get it done. I liked the attention your guys put into each install last fall and want mine done right.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! It means a great deal to us when we hear things like this. :2thumbs:

Here is a link to the Rallies we have planned as of right now.

http://www.nomagicneon.com/contact.html

MM

zzneonzz
03-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence! It means a great deal to us when we heae things like this. :2thumbs:

Here is a link to the Rallies we have planned as of right now.

http://www.nomagicneon.com/contact.html

MM

Hrmm i may have to change my mind on Gatlinberg this year and go to Bikes, Blues, & BBQ in Fayetteville so i can get you guys to add some more Wizards to mine :D

pitmon
03-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Magic Man you did a wonderful job with the risers on my :spyder2: they look great and I LOVE them!! The peg adapters work wonderfully as well, I installed them myself and it was pretty easy. The widow pegs fold up nicely on the passenger pegs as well, so that turned out great too! It was so nice meeting you and your wife.. not to mention your crew. It was a lot of fun. Thanks!! :clap:

RoHo
03-11-2009, 06:59 PM
:clap: Look forward to meeting you at BB&B in Fayetteville this fall!!! :clap:

:spyder2: El Spyder Roho :spyder2:

LDFIREWORKS
03-11-2009, 08:41 PM
:2thumbs: Now that i have almost everything you have for the spydrrr , get to work making more so i can keep getting my ass whipped :dontknow:from my wife for spending $$$$$$,:clap::clap: anyway because Patty and you guys sure made my spydrr looks great. Thank you for the fender tip lights i'am sure glad i was the first one there,and WON THEM, THAT WAS VERY COOL:2thumbs: i wish i could have hung-out with all of you for dinner :cheers:but i had my lame brother-in-law so it was a no-go
Evan i did not forget the FIREWORKS somehow i will get them to you before the 4th of July:yes::yes::yes::yes: