PDA

View Full Version : West of the Rockies to 10 year Spyder Homecoming.

Pirate looks at --
06-01-2016, 09:18 AM
I am curious as to how many Spyder Ryders west of the Rocky Mountains are interested in traveling to Valcourt for the homecoming next June 2,3 And 4th. We have a small contingent from Sacramento that are going to make the trek and would love to Hook up with folks from the beginning or along the way. So who's going and what are your thoughts about what you want to see along the way! cheers!:yes:

cognaccruiser
06-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Well, further north than you, but still west of the Rockies. Plan to try to get registered tomorrow and everything hinges on that. Hoping to meet up with others going east when the time comes.

Gary

murphybrown
06-01-2016, 11:15 AM
I am planning on participating in the 2017 Rolling Thunder Event held in Washington DC on Memorial Day....then I will continue on to Valcourt/2017 Owners 10 Year Event. Also open to having others join or I join them...:yes::yes:

reknhevn
06-01-2016, 09:52 PM
I'm going to register and see what happens. I'm thinking of taking a route through Canada, West to East.

3-togo
06-02-2016, 11:51 AM
I'm going to register and see what happens. I'm thinking of taking a route through Canada, West to East.
I'm registered and thinking of the route from Gresham,Oregon. Only consideration is bad weather in mountain passes. Still early,weather wise.
Pete

IdahoMtnSpyder
06-02-2016, 08:57 PM
I and my nephew plan to ride there from Nampa, ID. Nothing thought out yet, though, other than most likely take the straightest route possible going.