PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Coast Spyders

FANG
03-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Want to try and plan a ryde a month for our :spyder:s. The first ryde to Mobile went well and Kalavera has pictures posted. I will be posting mine after I get my camera back from my Mom.

If anyone has any ideas for potential rydes please post or send me a PM and we will work out the details. Want to try and give everyone enough time to make plans for maximum participation.

I thought we might try a ryde to Mississippi gulf Coast to a barbeque restuarant that has been featured on the Food Network - The Shed.
Kalavera has been there and says the food is awesome.

Let me know what you think. We want to plan something for April.

kalavera
03-09-2009, 08:52 PM
was thinking maybe somewhere around the 18th?

The Shed
http://www.theshedbbq.com/

The route I took was mostly side roads. We got onto the interstate once just for a bit coming in at spanish fort and getting off somewhere after the tunnel... I will find the route taken and post.

So what do you all think? Think ya can make it to the shed?

We should probably post a link in the alabama and mississippi sections

sabunim5
03-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Always up to eat BBQ. :clap: The 11th or the 25th would be better for Jan and I but we can probably change our schedule if the 18th is more popular with everyone else.

kalavera
03-10-2009, 01:32 PM
I'm flexible on the date. Which ever is better for everyone.

So we got:
Bill,
Lorie
Rodney
Steve & Jan

how about
Toni & Jon?
Laban? (sp?)
Anyone else?
Any Alabama or Mississippi owners?

FANG
03-10-2009, 08:46 PM
I have to work the 11th and the 25th. I work every other weekend so the 18th is best for me. Let me know and maybe I will just switch and work 2 Saturdays in a row.
Just need to know about a couple of weeks in advance. Want to try and finalize details as soon as possible so we can have the most participation. It was a great time last Saturday - we really made a good impression at the Mobile Show. I PM'd one of the show staff and they were real impressed with the :spyder2: and our group - want us back for next years show. :2thumbs:

sabunim5
03-11-2009, 10:19 AM
Well Bill it looks like you and I are on the opposite schedule. That really stinks for the two of us doing things together. I just changed mine around for the Mobile show so I hope it is your turn. Sorry I am every other weekend too. :dontknow: