PDA

View Full Version : Probably should be ashamed

GA-SPYDER
05-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Changed the oil in the F3 this weekend. Got a kick out of the two different drain plugs. The one on the left with the sealing washer and two O-rings, weird plug!
Ashamed because I purchased the F3 just over a year ago and just got 3,000 miles on it! Problem is that my '13 Road Glide seams to be the one that gets pulled out of the garage the most.
At least the :ani29: is getting to go to the Dragon this coming weekend! My '08 GS had a lot more miles on it the first year.

ARtraveler
05-23-2016, 02:38 PM
Your going to be just fine. I usually ride 10K plus miles a season. So far, I have just over 1K miles (down by about 5K) at this same time last year.

Health issues currently make my riding difficult. Got in 75 miles this weekend though. Hang in there. :yes:

Chupaca
05-23-2016, 07:21 PM
It'a not how far or how often it is that you get out there and enjoy the road...:yes: and you do your own work...what could be better...:2thumbs:

robtdonna
05-23-2016, 07:53 PM
I too, do not put lot of miles on Synthia, but when I do ride I enjoy every minute. I don't go by mileage for maintenance, I go by the calendar!

Bob Denman
05-24-2016, 02:13 PM
"It'a not how far or how often it is that you get out there and enjoy the road...:yes: and you do your own work...what could be better...:2thumbs: "

:agree: It's not the Miles: it's the Smiles! :2thumbs: