PDA

View Full Version : Can Am Spyder Shirt

jimclarkf1
03-08-2009, 09:50 PM
HI, I have a different problem, I received a RED CAN AM SPYDER repeater shirt, size L for a gift from a family member. its in perfect shape with the tags. But I need a XL, it fits a little to tight. My family member deleted the site she bought it from. Does anyone know of a dealer that might have a XL I can trade they come in red, white and black. I will pay all postage both ways. THANKS YOU, John :spyder2:

bone crusher
03-09-2009, 02:32 AM
HI, I have a different problem, I received a RED CAN AM SPYDER repeater shirt, size L for a gift from a family member. its in perfect shape with the tags. But I need a XL, it fits a little to tight. My family member deleted the site she bought it from. Does anyone know of a dealer that might have a XL I can trade they come in red, white and black. I will pay all postage both ways. THANKS YOU, John :spyder2:

You might have to ask her where she got it...there is no shame in switching sizes...it's not like you're returning it for a pair of Suzuki riding pants!
:joke:

gotafly
05-02-2011, 08:37 PM
You can find them here...

http://www.cybercyclemag.com/enthusiasts/catalog_item_detail.asp?catalog=3640&levelcode=34535&product=438259&cattype=&ProductCategoryCode=