PDA

View Full Version : New Models?

SpyderRTS2012
05-19-2016, 08:15 AM
I'm sure this sort of question gets asked a lot; but, I will soon be in the market for a Spyder. I really don't want to buy my Spyder and have a new model be announced or released too soon after my purchase. So, I'm wondering, how soon should I expect BRP to unveil its newest Spyder lineup?

Wiredux
05-19-2016, 08:35 AM
If there are any new models they wont be announced until late in the year.

SpyderRTS2012
05-19-2016, 08:39 AM
If there are any new models they wont be announced until late in the year.

So...maybe sometime in Q4? When (as in during what month) have these announcements been made in previous years?

PrairieSpyder
05-19-2016, 08:58 AM
I think they're announced in September, but not available till later.

I don't know about other models, but when I was buying my new F3T, I was concerned about some big changed that might come down, like another engine change. I was told that they're pretty stable at least until 2019.

Bob Denman
05-19-2016, 09:01 AM
:agree: There'll be an announcement in September; followed closely by sales and rebates on the 2016 and prior year models!
It's the best time to do your shopping! :D

SpyderRTS2012
05-19-2016, 09:56 AM
I think they're announced in September, but not available till later.

I don't know about other models, but when I was buying my new F3T, I was concerned about some big changed that might come down, like another engine change. I was told that they're pretty stable at least until 2019.

Perfect! I'm really interested in an F3!

SpyderRTS2012
05-19-2016, 10:00 AM
:agree: There'll be an announcement in September; followed closely by sales and rebates on the 2016 and prior year models!

In that case, the timing of the next release couldn't be any better for me. I'll be getting a new job around then, so I could happily make the payments! Woohoo!

SpyderRTS2012
05-19-2016, 10:02 AM

Awesome!

Chupaca
05-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Now you can start you shopping prep and test ryding even now.....:roflblack:

ARtraveler
05-19-2016, 01:32 PM

:agree: x 2. You will know when its getting close to announcement time because the hype will start as they tease us until we are ready to die.

I am predicting that there should be something "interesting" for the year 2017 (10th anniversary). There will be a big gathering in Valcourt Canada in June. I just received my invitation in the mail yesterday. If that happens, it will be a "first" as far as announcements go.

New engine, model, color--who knows. :dontknow: