PDA

View Full Version : LED or equivalent fog lights for the ST/RS /GS family

garageguy
05-18-2016, 10:31 PM
This is a call-out to all vendors that support the Spyder 99x family. Why should I buy yesterday's technology integrated halogen foglight kit from BRP for $409 (!) for my 15 STL when LEDs are so much better? and cheaper.....but nobody offers them??

We want better integrated lighting to fill the obvious vent intakes up front for these bikes. If only the excellent lighting mfrs who listen here, and who I've bought from, would step up. The elegant solution is to take advantage of these locations and existing wiring leads and run to a waterproof switch on the dash. We shouldn't have to add pucks or pods or striplights on the A-arms to complicate the original design of these great looking machines.

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Bfromla
05-18-2016, 10:45 PM
This is a call-out to all vendors that support the Spyder 99x family. Why should I buy yesterday's technology integrated halogen foglight kit from BRP for $409 (!) for my 15 STL when LEDs are so much better? and cheaper.....but nobody offers them??

We want better integrated lighting to fill the obvious vent intakes up front for these bikes. If only the excellent lighting mfrs who listen here, and who I've bought from, would step up. The elegant solution is to take advantage of these locations and existing wiring leads and run to a waterproof switch on the dash. We shouldn't have to add pucks or pods or striplights on the A-arms to complicate the original design of these great looking machines.

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk
:agree: X2:thumbup: Plz