PDA

View Full Version : Ryde to Mobile

FANG
03-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Man what a great day today. The weather was great and it was a begging for :spyder2:s to ryde.

Met Kalavera and Littlebit a little after 7:00AM and began our ryde from Pensacola, FL to Mobile, AL. Rode along Highway 90 through some nice back roads instead of taking the Interstate.
Toni (Birthday Girl) and her husband Don were waiting for us at a little community called Elsanor in Alabama. After introductions adn some time was taken to check out everyone's :spyder2: we continued on to Mobile - 4 :spyder2: and a 2 wheeler. It was great - this was the first time that we had all been together and everything went as planned.

When we arrived at the Causeway at the North end of Mobile Bay -the road widens to 4 lanes and we were getting all the looks from the traffic as we paraded along the Bay. We rode past some great historic sites including the Battleship USS Alabama. Through the Bankhead Tunnel, boy you could sure hear Kalavera dual Two Brothers exhaust announcing ouir arrival to Mobile.

The ryde through downtown Mobile is a Live Oak line roadway where the limbs form an arch over the rode over a 5 mile stretch through the center of town. We arrived at our destination a little ahead of schedule. The Car and Bike Show was getting underway and the staff had reserved an area for us to park. Although none of us entered our :spyder2: for the judging (I tried to get Kalavera to enter the contest) the :spyder2:s were a real hit. We spent most of the time answering questions and having people take pictures of our awesome :spyder2:s.

Sabunim and Jan joined us a little later - it was a great :spyder2:ryding day.
Great company and a fantastic day for all. (pics to follow).

bigiron
03-07-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm glad you had a good ride. I had to take mine back to the dealer as the check DPS, and VSS code came up and it weny into limp home mode. Just got it back last week but obviously the problem is not solved.

tomwom
03-08-2009, 09:08 AM
:spyder2:Good luck with the Mobile Dealer ,He is looseing hie Can-Am licens. Be careful there. You waunt to check this out with him.:dontknow::spyder::chill:

bigiron
03-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Yea, he was caught with a lot of inventory, in a real bad economy. His service has been good for me anyway, and we are trying to get brp to let him remain as a servicing dealer.