PDA

View Full Version : IF IT'S A GOOD IDEA...

sealfloorboards
05-13-2016, 10:21 AM
Well, its not just a good idea, it's a GREAT idea. Floorboards for the F3 are a natural, just like they were for the RS, and RT when I became the first one to design a Floorboard exclusively for the Can Am Spyder back in 2009. With your Seal floorboards, forward highway pegs are a thing of the past. With 32" of foot surface, they bend up at the front and BECOME hwy. pegs. Comfort in riding, ease in mounting, relief for the feet, knees and hips are all part of Seal Floorboards history. Not to mention experience, ease of installation and pricing. Made of 3/16" Oil Pickled Steel, they will handle even the biggest Spyder Rider. Check out the F3 DLX Seal Floorboards on my website. Their introduction last month has been met with great enthusiasm. Check out Seal Floorboards, the original, the most experienced and easiest to install Spyder floorboard on the market today, then you can really Ride in Comfort.

SpyderF3-s
05-13-2016, 11:14 AM
I like them! :thumbup::thumbup: I just can't afford them at this time. Maybe in the near future.