PDA

View Full Version : ON THE ROAD TODAY

MSGTDOC
03-06-2009, 01:14 PM
WAS OUT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A FEW MONTHS. WAS A BLAST. I LOVE RIDING THIS THING AS MUCH TODAY AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT. SHORT RIDE OF 50 MILES BUT WAS A BLAST.

bone crusher
03-06-2009, 01:16 PM
WAS OUT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A FEW MONTHS. WAS A BLAST. I LOVE RIDING THIS THING AS MUCH TODAY AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT. SHORT RIDE OF 50 MILES BUT WAS A BLAST.

That'll be me tomorrow...highs in the 60s!!

Donzo
03-06-2009, 05:31 PM
I'm with you on loving this ride - I went for a 100 mi ride yesterday and had a grin the whole way. Looking forward to a long ride tomorrow - first real nice weekend in a long time :2thumbs:

GA-SPYDER
03-06-2009, 06:45 PM
I see it starting to happen. The weather is starting to change a little for the better. I figure in another month, there won't be anybody left on the forums. There will be a mass of :spyder2:running up and down the road!:thumbup:

pitmon
03-06-2009, 07:28 PM
:thumbup:Got to ride last weekend to Daytona and hopefully will get to go tomorrow... can't wait.

BRPjunkie
03-06-2009, 08:01 PM
68 degrees in MI today and 50 miles was a great reminder of the fun that awaits. Rain the rest of the weekend so back in hibernation for awhile.

dltang
03-06-2009, 08:53 PM
68 degrees in MI today and 50 miles was a great reminder of the fun that awaits. Rain the rest of the weekend so back in hibernation for awhile.

RAIN GEAR!!!!

Questions
03-06-2009, 09:32 PM
I live in Mn and just got my spyder on Tuesday, Been riding everyday since. with the high at about 45* i love the spyder to much to not let it out.

BRPjunkie
03-06-2009, 10:49 PM
RAIN GEAR!!!!

I have rain gear for when I get caught in the rain, but I prefer not to start the ride in it. I rode when it was mid 40s once and it wasn't much fun. 50 seems to be my break point. Spyder riders may be described as dedicated, devoted, delerious or demented. Based on some of the conditions you have ridden in, you may be in last group. My helmet is off to you. :bowdown:

Star Cruiser
03-06-2009, 11:21 PM
I am with you too. It was 16°C today in Toronto (61°F). I managed to get out, ride for a couple of hours and then top up the tank and tuck L'il Miss Muffet away for a few more weeks. It sure felt good to be in the saddle.

Fairfield TN at the end of the month, for one week of riding and then hope in time for some full time Spyder FUN.

Major Finder
03-07-2009, 02:41 PM
You're right. It is a blast to ryde again after a long winter! I was amazed at how much FUN ryding the Spyder still is even when it's cold outside!

I was also amazed at the looks of wonder and curiousity from people who haven't seen a Spyder, yet. I had figured that there are more of them around and that everyone had seen one before. But, my wife and I still had folks waving, driving next to use taking photos with their cell phones, folks pointing at us, and people asking what it was we were riding. Amazing! Loving every minute of ryding.