PDA

View Full Version : The Best of Both Worlds

Air Wing Guy
05-11-2016, 10:21 AM
The Best of Both WorldsI have foundfor All Around Riding and Touring I Love My 2014 RT-S Spyder. But when I purchased the F3S Spyder I foundit provided More All-around Comfort, Especially with the Baker Built Back Rest, was More Agile and Had MoreGet Up in Go. The Only Drawback was theF3 had Very Limited Luggage Capacity.
Now we offerthe Best of Both Worlds with our Baker Built Luggage System for the F3Spyder. It not only has More Luggage Capacity,when using the GIVI Trunk & Side Cases than the RT Spyder series, but AddedBenefits that Include Great Style & Looks, Instant On and Off Side Casesand Trunk with the Quick Removal Luggage Brackets.
Now You Havea System Where in Seconds You May Equip your F3 Spyder For All Your Riding Needs.
If I had toChoose Between the RT and the F3 Spyder in the past I would have picked the RTbecause of the Storage, but with the NewLuggage System I Would Choose the F3Without a Doubt.

Bruce Baker

Chupaca
05-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Pictures to follow...??? sounds great but a picture or two would help sell the product....Do you sell the whole package ? just the hardware ? etc and an Idea of the cost for package or by the piece...:dontknow:

Tango
05-11-2016, 10:49 AM
No prices yet either. :dontknow: Tom :spyder: