PDA

View Full Version : BRP Satisfaction Survey

Sara
03-05-2009, 10:37 PM
After buying so many new motorcycles over the years, never was I mailed a "satifaction survey." I received the BRP survey via email today---it was gracefully worded, and it was an excellent set of questions. I appreciated BRP's concern and interest in me as a buyer, and I gave the survey an honest and complete set of answers---ending with how much I now love my SE5---I did say that a "lasting and permanent fix should be made on the electric shifts." Some responses will be given a reward ----I am very Impressed with BRP.

NautiBrit
03-06-2009, 12:36 AM
I can't disagree, although the question on "your most memorable ride" is difficult since most of us are going over old territory with a new ride and haven't put on the big trip miles that would generate a proper response (Lamonster excluded).

All in all, it was a well thought out survey.

Don in E Texas
03-06-2009, 08:13 AM
:agree:

Recluze
03-06-2009, 12:07 PM
I am surprised that BRP contacted you at all with a survey. I have had mine for 17 months and have not got an owner's kit yet. Or mileage pins. Poor me. I am not sure what I would do with them anyway.

On the other hand, I submitted a trip report of my most memorable ride. Since this is the first bike I have had, all of my rides are memorable. But the one I submitted was a trip on Route 66 from Santa Monica to Chicago. The 'story' was just a collection of e mails I sent out each day to friends.

BRP liked it so much they gave me $1K to spend on accessories. So I got three years added to my warranty, a new helmet, and some Joe Rocket riding shoes. So I love BRP as much as my Spyder.

Desert Spyder
03-07-2009, 08:32 AM
They did? Good for them! I really enjoyed your stories as well. Now if BRP can do something about that stupid website of theirs.

Recluze
03-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah their web site is a mess. I got so tired of fooling with it I only managed to put up half of the story. Who knows how much they would have given me for the entire thing.

Oh well. I hopefully have at least one more 'epic' ride in me for this summer.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Roaddog2
03-07-2009, 08:55 PM
I am surprised that BRP contacted you at all with a survey. I have had mine for 17 months and have not got an owner's kit yet. Or mileage pins. Poor me. I am not sure what I would do with them anyway.

On the other hand, I submitted a trip report of my most memorable ride. Since this is the first bike I have had, all of my rides are memorable. But the one I submitted was a trip on Route 66 from Santa Monica to Chicago. The 'story' was just a collection of e mails I sent out each day to friends.

BRP liked it so much they gave me $1K to spend on accessories. So I got three years added to my warranty, a new helmet, and some Joe Rocket riding shoes. So I love BRP as much as my Spyder.:congrats::thumbup: