PDA

View Full Version : Rear Tire

Bogie
05-07-2016, 11:31 AM
I just ordered a new rear tire from VeeRubber (SL Sponser) for my 2014 RT.
I only had 13000 miles on the origional Kenda and it was bald in the center of the tire.
I alos ordered new valve stems (FOBO) from Lamonster Garage so I can have the rear stem changed out at the same
time I have the tire changed. (Prepping for the FOBO system). I have a laser alignment appointment scheduled for here
in Michigan (June 26th) so I thought I better get the tire replaced before that.
:yes:

Chupaca
05-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Good idea, even though the laser done right starts by aligning the rear wheel once you pull it off to change the tire it is hard to keep the alignment...Now you will be set to go. Watch the tire pressure to keep from wearing down the middle....:thumbup:

robmorg
05-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Sounds like a good plan. You will love the FOBO TPMS system. Now that I have it, I would never be without it. And it will more than pay for itself by managing tire ware. :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
05-07-2016, 11:51 AM
We are looking forward to getting you squared away in June! Just one word of warning on the Arachnid, it will wear on the outside - opposite of the Kenda. I found that I did not get any better mileage out of the Arachnid than I did on a Kenda.

Bogie
05-07-2016, 01:05 PM
When I rode my Kawasaki Voyager, I on
Y got about

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bogie
05-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Oops, I only got about 12,000 miles on the rear tire.
Replaced every 2 years to every 4 years on the front.
Thanks for the info and I look forward to seeing you next month!

Ex-Rocket
05-07-2016, 01:10 PM
When I rode my Kawasaki Voyager, I on
Y got about

Are you on something?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bogie
05-19-2016, 06:44 PM
Hit the send button too sooooon!