PDA

View Full Version : Wheel comes off a car hits another car then hits a motorcycle - Video

trev0006
05-06-2016, 01:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtM2SDWjeP4

Saluda
05-06-2016, 01:59 PM
That's scary !

Bob Denman
05-06-2016, 02:10 PM
:agree:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=129310&stc=1

Chupaca
05-06-2016, 02:17 PM
That biker knows how to take the fall, great reaction..:thumbup: now the lady looks to be much more worried about her car and probably trying to figure out how to blame the biker...

cuznjohn
05-06-2016, 02:30 PM
talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time

vided
05-06-2016, 02:45 PM
What are the odds? :banghead::banghead:

Bfromla
05-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Glad biker had helmet , is one of those unavoidable freak things caught on camera. Yall be safe out there!

I wasn't there but I still care! POW /MIA VETS

Bob Denman
05-06-2016, 04:43 PM
You've got to admit: that was one Helluva good bank-shot! :clap: :firstplace:

Peter Aawen
05-06-2016, 05:28 PM
...... the lady looks to be much more worried about her car and probably trying to figure out how to blame the biker...

They probably wouldn't have even SEEN the wheel, but the driver would've seen the biker go down in the mirrors....

Biker is unlikely to have seen the wheel come back at him, altho he may well have seen it come off the little white car skidding along on the verge, and he might have seen it hit the car going the other way....

It's likely the only reliable witness in this particular incident is the dash cam footage!!

But it was a pretty good reaction on the bikers behalf.... AND he got into the middle of the road where most on-coming drivers would see him & dodge out - shame the cars just stopped smack in the middle of the road, I wonder how many tail-enders happened as a result??!

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
05-06-2016, 05:44 PM
wheels falling off a car are not as uncommon as you might think. i don't know any tire shop that has not had that happen to.

kep-up
05-07-2016, 06:30 AM
The motorcyclist's guardian angel was certainly watching this unfortunate incident. Having crashed a motorcycle at speed more often than I care to remember, I can assure you this: the rider had absolutely no control over his slide. And when he tried to stand at the end of the video, he was still sliding/rolling and most likely fell again. How do I know? Been there, done that!