PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Sticky Labels For My Spyder

ghwerrig
05-06-2016, 06:05 AM
Hi All,
Wonder if you guys can help me. Visiting USA for 3 weeks and wanted to know how easy it would be to get some dealer labels to stick on my 2011 RT when I get back home to UK. Something like the Pitbull Powersports sticker shown.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=129290&stc=1

There's is slightly raised and looks real nice on my boot lid.
Any and all assistance appreciated.
Regards, Colin

robmorg
05-06-2016, 06:12 AM
Most folks want to peal those off, not but them on. :D But if you really want to do that, I have a hunch that if you were simply to call Len, the owner of Pitbull (http://www.pitbullpowersportsinc.com/), (or send him a post) he would be more than happy to send you one. You wouldn't even have to come to the US to get it. ;)

That said, we are certainly happy to have you visit. :thumbup: Where in the US are you headed?

Grandpot
05-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Enjoy your trip to the Colonies.

ghwerrig
05-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Cheers Guys,
We're flying in Chicago and driving across to LA.
Visiting Illinois,
Missouri,
Iowa,
South Dakota,
Wyoming,
Montana,
Utah,
Arizona,
Nevada &
California
Although sadly we don't have the time to visit all the dealers along the way :rolleyes:

Chupaca
05-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Send them all a self addressed stamped envelope and I'm sure they willl all be more than happy to send you stickers from thier shops if they have them....:thumbup:

ghwerrig
05-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Send them all a self addressed stamped envelope and I'm sure they willl all be more than happy to send you stickers from thier shops if they have them....:thumbup:

Now that's a fine idea Chupaca. Thanks for that. I just need a list of Spyder dealers and companies that sell Spyder accessories :-)

Chupaca
05-06-2016, 09:50 AM
You can download the free app...spyder codes...they have a list of dealers and a whole lot more...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

ghwerrig
05-06-2016, 10:08 AM
You can download the free app...spyder codes...they have a list of dealers and a whole lot more...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Problem solved
http://can-am.brp.com/content/canam-spyder/en_US/dealer-locator/results.html?address=Onawa%2C+IA%2C+United+States&store_type=dealers&certification=platinum&additional_services=servicing&additional_services=offers_test_drives&additional_services=sell_accessories&store_type=service_outlet&placeId=ChIJcTIftA0_kocRoXslifHRRA8
Thanks to all concerned for your help. Regards :-)

SpyderAnn01
05-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Cheers Guys,
We're flying in Chicago and driving across to LA.
Visiting Illinois,
Missouri,
Iowa,
South Dakota,
Wyoming,
Montana,
Utah,
Arizona,
Nevada &
California
Although sadly we don't have the time to visit all the dealers along the way :rolleyes:

When will you be arriving? Send me a message when you get to Nevada and we could meet for a meal, I could get our entire Spyder group to come with.

ghwerrig
05-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Hi Spyder Ann,
We'll be transiting from Beaver Dam Lodge, AZ to Montclair, CA via
Echo Bay & Resort,Overton, NV on Tuesday 24th May.
The total journey is around 350 miles. I'm taking this route so we get to see the Lake Mead area:-)
We could meet maybe on the way for a chinwag and brew :-)
How's that sound?
Regards
Colin

SpyderAnn01
05-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Hi Spyder Ann,
We'll be transiting from Beaver Dam Lodge, AZ to Montclair, CA via
Echo Bay & Resort,Overton, NV on Tuesday 24th May.
The total journey is around 350 miles. I'm taking this route so we get to see the Lake Mead area:-)
We could meet maybe on the way for a chinwag and brew :-)
How's that sound?
Regards
Colin

Do you mean Boulder Dam Lodge? That is the closest hotel to the Dam. You will enjoy the ride/drive through the lake, it is my favorite ride. Halfway between the Dam and Echo Bay is Calville Bay and they have a good restaurant. We could meet there. My cell is 616-340-9895

rwc
05-06-2016, 02:04 PM
There is a Beaver Dam Lodge in Littlefield , AZ off of I 15