PDA

View Full Version : Flatout is moving

Copperman
05-06-2016, 05:43 AM
I stopped in their E Washington St store the other day and was talking with Zach. He said within the next couple of months their store is moving to 88th and Hague Rd. Just FYI.

MikeT
05-06-2016, 07:34 AM
Jerry,
Are they just moving the Spyder part of their E. Washington St. motorcycle lines, or are they relocating the entire store?????????

Copperman
05-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Jerry,
Are they just moving the Spyder part of their E. Washington St. motorcycle lines, or are they relocating the entire store?????????

He didn't say, I just assumed it's their whole store. Zach said they outgrew that location five years ago. He said they now have 12,000 sq' and the new store is 80,000 sq'. He might have said 88,000 sq', I don't remember.

2013REDRTS
02-24-2017, 04:54 PM
They are moving the entire store is what I was told. Hope it works out. It's a little bit farther to drive but should be worth it.

David C
02-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Is the Martinsville store also moving?

Slagiatt
02-25-2017, 05:58 PM
Talked to the salesperson at the Indy m/c show. He said the store is going to be very modern and most of the 80,000 square feet will be showroom.
(He didn't mention whether they're going to lower their $150/hr labor rate for Spyders, though.) Gasp!:banghead::gaah:
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Also stopped by Dreyer's and they're very excited about the new Can-Am franchise. Getting ramped up (parts, training, etc.)
They will have a $100/hr labor rate.

Looks like Maximum Powersports (Peru) will continue to see a lot of me. :thumbup:

Copperman
02-25-2017, 06:53 PM
They are opening their service and parts section on March 1st. Not sure when the showroom will be opening. I was there about an hour ago and the showroom was filled with machines. Not organized, but filled. They're still working on finishing the building. It's a beautiful facility and I can't wait till they're open. If they keep their crazy pricing I may not give them my business, but I will drool every time I walk in the door.

They hired a PR/Event organizer and I met him last week at the motorcycle show. He wants to organize rides and events for the Spyder owners and I told him I would help him any way I can. I told him about Spyderlovers and he's checking in to being a site sponsor.

Copperman
02-26-2017, 10:52 AM
They are opening their service and parts section on March 1st. Not sure when the showroom will be opening. I was there about an hour ago and the showroom was filled with machines. Not organized, but filled. They're still working on finishing the building. It's a beautiful facility and I can't wait till they're open. If they keep their crazy pricing I may not give them my business, but I will drool every time I walk in the door.

They hired a PR/Event organizer and I met him last week at the motorcycle show. He wants to organize rides and events for the Spyder owners and I told him I would help him any way I can. I told him about Spyderlovers and he's checking in to being a site sponsor.

From their website:

http://www.flatoutmotorcycles.com/movinginfo.htm

Barbie
02-28-2017, 09:08 AM
It would be great if the other dealers would be more competitive as far as service prices. Maximum does a great job and you can't beat their prices.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MikeT
03-12-2017, 04:54 PM
It would be great if the other dealers would be more competitive as far as service prices. Maximum does a great job and you can't beat their prices.

:agree: :2thumbs:

fatboy
03-14-2017, 05:40 AM
its all about warranty work if you need something done ask for a figure they will work with you