View Full Version : Sustained Fire?

Bob Denman
05-05-2016, 12:53 PM
:D I just call it FUN!! :clap::2thumbs:

https://youtu.be/31vm3-BQRJU

https://youtu.be/9MBf_LvqUsQ

cuznjohn
05-05-2016, 01:54 PM
reminds me of a story my uncle Phil, RIP, told me when he got out of the army many years ago. he was stationed in Germany and was in the artillery. he said they were going to have a firepower demonstration with the tanks and cannons. they were on top of a mountain, and were going to fire into a valley with all old tanks and trucks. before they fired, a small herd of deer came into the valley and they were told to hold fire. there were all kinds of big shots there to see the firepower, and they waited a long time. one of the big shots told them to start the demonstration, and all hell broke loose. after all the guns went off, and the smoke cleared, he said there was holes everywhere, but the small herd of dear were still there and just kept feeding.

Orange Spyder Man
05-05-2016, 06:56 PM
no wonder we pay so much taxes....

osm

bruiser
05-07-2016, 09:56 AM
no wonder we pay so much taxes....

osm

Doesn't have anything to do with this. These are all privately owned weapons.

Bob, kinda reminds me of one of many nights long ago when the jungle lit up with tracers. Only difference is, that video shows them going in one direction.

Bob Denman
05-07-2016, 04:59 PM
:D I could put each of those videos on continuous playback, and eat a couple of hero sandwiches! nojoke

Machinegunner
05-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Bob, I was at both of those events. You should see them in person, it's far more impressive. You should attend before the Feds take it away from us. Oct. 7,8, 9 this year.

Bob Denman
05-08-2016, 09:45 AM
:D I was hoping that you'd see this thread, and jump into the mix! :clap: :D
I've been showing folks that "sub-sonic .511": they all think that you're NUTZ .:shocked:.. but only in the best possible way!! :clap: :firstplace:

It was an absolute pleasure visiting with you guys, and I REALLY hope to do it again!

Machinegunner
05-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Same here, MY FRIEND.

mowin
05-08-2016, 03:36 PM
The noise has to be incredible. Liked the cannon in the second video.:thumbup:

Bob Denman
05-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Bob, I was at both of those events. You should see them in person, it's far more impressive. You should attend before the Feds take it away from us. Oct. 7,8, 9 this year.

Please tell everyone what you guys were shooting at... :shocked: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowd own::bowdown:

Sam Mac
05-08-2016, 06:36 PM
Now that is seriously COOL! :yes:

Machinegunner
05-09-2016, 10:12 AM
They place old boats, cars, refrigerators, waterheaters, Freon tanks, and anything else they get for free. After every shooting period, they replace what is necessary. Every hour on the hour, about 60-70 shooters shoot for 30min. Starting at 9am to 8pm every day for 3 days. The cost of ammo, insurance, annual license, hotel room, travel, and additional purchases, it is almost as expensive as farkling a Spyder. Have to keep doing it as long as we are able because we still can. America is still a great place to live.

Bfromla
05-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Great piece of historical film. :clap::2thumbs:http://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/this-is-the-deadliest-machine-gun-in-military-history