PDA

View Full Version : Update on Laser Alignment

Babyblue
05-03-2016, 03:04 PM
I have found a closer dealer to do my Laser Alignment. I have had work done here previously and they were fabulous. Minneapolis Motor Sports in Golden Valley. They also have the BUDS system reset.

Just a FYI.

Lori

Chupaca
05-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Do let us know how it goes and what improvements to the handling...:thumbup:

Babyblue
05-03-2016, 06:20 PM
Do let us know how it goes and what improvements to the handling...:thumbup:

I sure will!

After 4 years, I decided to order the BajaRon Anti Sway bar. I told Ron about how the Spyder seemed to handle harder in the curves and Ron strongly suggested getting the alignment done (after asking the usual questions about tire pressure etc...)

I always check tire pressure and the shocks are set correctly, so I looked on the Rolo website and they listed only Caswell's and Leo's. Every spring I take her in for a "checkup". Last year was Tousley, but I was not duly impressed so I tried Mpls MotorSports. New dealer since 2014. I was pleasantly surprised with their service and they are a whole lot closer to me.

I would have gone to Caswell's, but it is a 90 mile drive. This way I can drop it off and its is only about 17 miles away.

As soon as the sway bar gets here and hubby installs it, I will bring it in. I will let you know!

Lori