PDA

View Full Version : F1 Evo III slider

Lone Spyder Ryder
03-04-2009, 02:36 AM
I have been trying for the last week to buy the F1 Evo III slider but cannot get the website links to work and the phone numbers ring then due so strange things like they are trying to go to a answering machine then get a dial tone. Did get on answer from some one that gave me a # 941 244 7984 which did the same thing the website number did.
it is 11:30 PST time and I just tried that number again and was able to leave a message so maybe this will be unnecessary but I will post it anyway just in case..
or if anyone has a F1 Evo III Slider for sale please let me know.
leoejr@gmail.com
thanks and you all have a super week
Leo:chat::bowdown:

sleepman
03-04-2009, 04:49 AM
Knowing the Marcel doesn't exactly run a huge business I would assume that they're busy in Daytona this week and that you probably won't be able to place an order until next week.

DragonSpyder
03-04-2009, 05:11 AM
I had similar experience. I even sent email and PM from another Spyder forum with no response.

gjco
03-04-2009, 08:05 AM
One word for you CHAD

ataDude
03-04-2009, 11:59 AM
One word for you CHAD

Ruh, roh. :D

aka1004
03-04-2009, 12:32 PM
I was upset with them till i realized they are still mom and pop kinda business and yes they are probably at daytona.
best way to make marcel notice you is his website and put his number on your speed dial:D you just have to keep calling. i think marcel stretches himself too thin but he wants be hands on.

Is all this worth it? :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: