PDA

View Full Version : Custom by Crash

JXTRK
05-02-2016, 04:12 PM
After installing my brand new SS Grill, I backed out of the driveway and high centered and broke the scoop right of the grill. Well it broke off on the corners of the grill and was hardly noticeable, so with a bit of touch-up work looked like it was never there. Well this left the bottom of the trunk smooth so that F3 Bumpskid would fit on my F3T. After an hour the Bumpskid arrived the job was complete. It went on as the instructions said and looks GREAT. The grill was doomed the way BRP designed it, and the Bumskid solved a host of future problens. Lamont and company put togather a superior product, and I hardly recommend the Bumpskid for all F3's. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=129075&stc=1

Buckeye Bleau
05-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Nicely done, I can see years of enjoyment coming your way, Ryde on!

samewok
05-02-2016, 05:19 PM
That is a Spyderpops product.

Chupaca
05-02-2016, 06:35 PM
slick cover up...:2thumbs: looks great and the bumpskid does the finishing touch... now show it off....:clap::clap:

mini73
05-02-2016, 08:04 PM
After installing my brand new SS Grill, I backed out of the driveway and high centered and broke the scoop right of the grill. Well it broke off on the corners of the grill and was hardly noticeable, so with a bit of touch-up work looked like it was never there. Well this left the bottom of the trunk smooth so that F3 Bumpskid would fit on my F3T. After an hour the Bumpskid arrived the job was complete. It went on as the instructions said and looks GREAT. The grill was doomed the way BRP designed it, and the Bumskid solved a host of future problens. Lamont and company put togather a superior product, and I hardly recommend the Bumpskid for all F3's. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=129075&stc=1

Did you paint your spyder yourself? I know the f3s do not come in yellow

mini73
05-02-2016, 08:07 PM

Never mind. Just looked at your other post about painting it. It looks great. Mine is going all black and the tubes gold for the football season!

JXTRK
05-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Never mind. Just looked at your other post about painting it. It looks great. Mine is going all black and the tubes gold for the football season!

Sounds cool

JXTRK
05-02-2016, 09:21 PM
I had my painter paint the f3T It is a pearl tricote