PDA

View Full Version : Personal Thank You

Cruzr Joe
05-01-2016, 07:02 PM
I want to personally thank everyone who participated in the festivities at The Best Western Coach House during Spyderfest, i enjoyed meeting all the new folks and also seeing the folks that i have met before. Sheila and I had a great time and hope to see all of you again next year, we will see some of you before that at other events. Please be safe and thanks for being part of our Family while we were at Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe

eagleeye299
05-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Looking forward to next year

vstrommer
05-01-2016, 07:46 PM
I want to thank you Joe for making our first Spyderfest a memorable one at the Coach House. You did an excellent job as the Host making everyone feel welcome and part of the group. :thumbup::thumbup: We are looking forward to next year. Thanks :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
05-01-2016, 07:49 PM
I want to thank you Joe for making our first Spyderfest a memorable one at the Coach House. You did an excellent job as the Host making everyone feel welcome and part of the group. :thumbup::thumbup: We are looking forward to next year. Thanks :2thumbs:I sure do agree with what you said!

armyspydervet
05-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Thank you, Joe. As a newbie, I had a great time. I wish I could have met more people, but there is so much to do and see in four days. I made some great friends on the ride out and back though. Hope to be able to make it next year.

Bob Denman
05-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Chris,Get to bed! We've got a 5:15 wake-up call coming!

LJspydee
05-01-2016, 08:17 PM
Thanks Joe for all your efforts to complete the enjoyment at Spyderfest! We made it home through lots of rain, but safe!

Jackie and Larry

WARWAGON
05-01-2016, 09:06 PM
I want to personally thank everyone who participated in the festivities at The Best Western Coach House during Spyderfest, i enjoyed meeting all the new folks and also seeing the folks that i have met before. Sheila and I had a great time and hope to see all of you again next year, we will see some of you before that at other events. Please be safe and thanks for being part of our Family while we were at Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe

Joe,
Thanks from a newbie you and other just like made my first Spyder Fest a blast.

Fred-WA
05-01-2016, 09:50 PM

Cruzr Joe

Joe, the mirrors worked great. Best "purchase" I made at SpyderFest. Thanks👍

Big Arm
05-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Thanks again to you and Sheila, for this years great time, at the Best Western. See you again next yr.
Larry

Empty Pockets
05-02-2016, 12:15 AM
Joe
you 2 did a Great job hosting.

Machinegunner
05-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Long rain the king, Joe!!! Had a wonderful time, good to see all the old friends and meet some new ones. Frenchie and I got home at 8:30 Sunday after cold 13 hour drive. Can't wait until next year.

Cruzr Joe
05-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Looking forward to next year

Mee Too

I want to thank you Joe for making our first Spyderfest a memorable one at the Coach House. You did an excellent job as the Host making everyone feel welcome and part of the group. :thumbup::thumbup: We are looking forward to next year. Thanks :2thumbs:

Thank you for joining in and making the party festive.

I sure do agree with what you said!

Thank You again Bob.

Thank you, Joe. As a newbie, I had a great time. I wish I could have met more people, but there is so much to do and see in four days. I made some great friends on the ride out and back though. Hope to be able to make it next year.

It was a pleasure meeting you

Thanks Joe for all your efforts to complete the enjoyment at Spyderfest! We made it home through lots of rain, but safe!

Jackie and Larry

Glad you got home safely.

Joe,
Thanks from a newbie you and other just like made my first Spyder Fest a blast.

Great, hope we can all do it again next year.

Joe, the mirrors worked great. Best "purchase" I made at SpyderFest. Thanks👍

HIGH dollar Mirrors :roflblack::roflblack:

Thanks again to you and Sheila, for this years great time, at the Best Western. See you again next yr.
Larry

Thank you and look forward to our next encounter.

Joe
you 2 did a Great job hosting.

Thanks to all of you who helped.

Long rain the king, Joe!!! Had a wonderful time, good to see all the old friends and meet some new ones. Frenchie and I got home at 8:30 Sunday after cold 13 hour drive. Can't wait until next year.

I am going to put in a request for drier weather next year.

Thanks everyone.

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe
05-03-2016, 09:54 PM
I hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip back home.

Cruzr joe