PDA

View Full Version : Northern CA Spyder Ryders

KJWEB
04-28-2016, 03:09 PM
My Corbin Lamonster cut seat, driver's backrest, trunk rest and passenger arm rest are ready and I'm riding down from WA to have them put on. I will be in Hollister, CA Thursday mid afternoon, 5/5 and at least through noon on Friday, 5/6. If anyone from Northern CA want to meet up for dinner Thursday evening or a Friday lunch reply to this thread. I don't have a hotel reservation yet, but will soon.

Kevin

NorCalBud
04-28-2016, 04:49 PM
I'd like to take you up on that Kevin, if only I didn't already have long weekend camping plans! That's Mothers Day weekend and Ma want to camp!!!

Might I suggest :
There are 3 SRA chapters in the area, Sacramento, Bay Area and Central Valley and they're really wonderful people. The clubs all have FB sites and with a quick post, I'm sure you can get at least few folks to enjoy a couple of hours with.

G'luck, enjoy your new seat and have a safe ryde!

fjray
04-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Interesting, I'm going to be at Russell in Shasta Lake Ca. at the same time getting a seat built. We should both have happy butts by the end of the week.:D

KJWEB
04-29-2016, 08:23 AM
Interesting, I'm going to be at Russell in Shasta Lake Ca. at the same time getting a seat built. We should both have happy butts by the end of the week.:D

I guess we can wave at each other from opposite directions of I5. :ohyea:

Pirate looks at --
04-29-2016, 08:55 AM
Ok I was foolish enough to allow my wife to take my Spyder on a long "Girls Weekend" Ryde that weekend......So I am headed to Monterey to visit my Mom! Hey we have lots of Ryders out there, I would suggest that you post on Facebook.......even though I don't know how to do that! But we have a lot of members that are active on face book. BTW KJWEB we would love to have you join us at the Nor-Cal Spyder Rally in September you can check it out here.

https://sites.google.com/site/norcalspyderrally/

Lots of fun and lots of Spyders!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

KJWEB
04-29-2016, 08:58 AM
I have ask to join some of the FB pages. I will post when accepted.

As much as I would like to make the rally, I have already committed some time back to the Red Rock Spyder rally. Unfortunately, I'm not retired yet so I still have to work. I won't have the time to do both. I will put it on my list for next year.

Pirate looks at --
04-29-2016, 09:22 AM
Completely understand, I still work for a living too.......and probably always will!:yes: